Rdskns2000

Presidential Election:11/3/20 - Joey B. vs Corrupt Commuter Don

Biden is hilarious tonight. Apparently he's the only one that knows and has done anything. Do like his energy though.

Bloomberg has been a disaster. Not really a surprise.

• Like 2

Pete and Lizzie are winning this debate.  It's probably too late for Lizzie but she's having a mostly good night,

Amy is done.  I see her gone before Super Tuesday.  Mike's going to find out, he spent over $500 million for nothing; when he gets his clock cleaned on Super Tuesday.  Mike should just focus his millions on Trump attack ads.

• Like 2

even tho it'd still be joe, i wish we had a 10 years younger joe...he's just dull/slow wits-wise in his responses

• Like 2

Just now, Rdskns2000 said:

Pete and Lizzie are winning this debate.  It's probably too late for Lizzie but she's having a mostly good night,

Amy is done.  I see her gone before Super Tuesday.  Mike's going to find out, he spent over $500 million for nothing; when he gets his clock cleaned on Super Tuesday.  Mike should just focus his millions on Trump attack ads.

Klobechar has good policies/ideas but has absolutely no presence whatsoever. I think she'll make a decent cabinet member.

Race should be cut down to the Final Four: Sanders, Biden, Warren, and Buttigeg.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Warhead36 said:

Klobechar has good policies/ideas but has absolutely no presence whatsoever. I think she'll make a decent cabinet member.

Race should be cut down to the Final Four: Sanders, Biden, Warren, and Buttigeg.

Actually the race is Bernie & the Democratic dwarfs- whoever makes it from Biden, Warren, Buttugieg,Bloomberg, Klobuchar.

Bernie is the only candidate who is going to be able meet the 15% threshold in each state to get awarded delegates.  Noone else can do that.  So,  Bernie is the prohibitive favorite. 

i think biden's having mini-seizures while he's talking (or he's up way too late again and took uppers to do the debate)

i don't think it's stutter related

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

How has no one brought up putting solar panels on top of people's houses in the middle of the desert yet?

If you thought sanders was the most obnoxious thing you were wrong

echo sanders is way worse 

• Haha 1

i'm about ready to file a complaint report on whoever joe's caretaker is

• Haha 1

Warren has been the big winner thus far. I think Biden has done well also.

Sanders is being conservative. He's kinda like that NFL team that's up big late and is just playing run run pass punt playing prevent.

ok...that's about the 4th or 5th time pete's laid out a killer line....whoever said he and warren (great halftime adjustment) are winning is right imo

• Like 2