Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

My boy Butti saying all the right things and there is no one on the left whose got military service to back them up against captain bone spurs.

Who else can call a spade a spade in military action other than mayor Pete?

If Trump is trying to run on Iran, Pete Buttigueg is the only one who can beat Trump.  But of course conservatives are generally hypocrites, so maybe it doesn’t even matter.

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

My boy Butti saying all the right things and there is no one on the left whose got military service to back them up against captain bone spurs.

If Trump is trying to run on Iran, Pete Buttigueg is the only one who can beat Trump.  But of course conservatives are generally hypocrites, so maybe it doesn’t even matter.

that ship sailed when the GOP launched  Swiftboat Veterans for Truth to discredit Kerry’s service history in Vietnam compared to GW

Sanders 27%
Biden 25%
Warren 18%
Buttigieg 13%
Klobuchar 7%
Steyer 3%
Booker 3%
Yang 2%
Patrick 1%
Gabbard 1%
Bennet 0%
Castro 0%
Delaney 0%
Williamson 0%https://www.cbsnews.com/news/bernie-sanders-starts-2020-in-strong-position-in-iowa-new-hampshire-cbs-news-battleground-tracker-poll/ 

Why these also rans are still in it?  

Williamson-  People already have forgotten about you.  

Delaney- Been running for more than 2 years, you are getting any support.

Bennet- You have no support.

Gabbard- We know you are going 3rd party- just do it already

Patrick- You aren't catching on.

On 1/4/2020 at 6:48 PM, Springfield said:

That's exactly why we HAD to nominate John Kerry. He was a sure thing. 

3 hours ago, Springfield said:

because conservatives are hypocrites 

No argument with that thesis. But my issue is that I lived thru being told Democrats should nominate a weaker candidate because somehow that candidate's military experience was going to win over a magnitude of voters. It was wrongheaded then, it's more wrongheaded now. 

Archived