Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Presidential Election: 11/3/20 ---Now the President Elect Joe Biden Thread

88Comrade2000
Message added by TK,

14 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

National polls mean jack. It’s the state by state polls that mean something.

Um, Hillary won the popular vote by only 2 points.  There are now 5 candidates leading in the polls by more then that, post above yours has Bernie winning by 9 points.  That's not nothing.

1 hour ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Great as if McGregor wasn’t a big enough jackass already 

It's going to come out he has CTE at some point.

2 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Um, Hillary won the popular vote by only 2 points.  There are now 5 candidates leading in the polls by more then that, post above yours has Bernie winning by 9 points.  That's not nothing.

It's going to come out he has CTE at some point.

Uh,  we don't elect people by popular vote.

The Dem nominee needs to be leading  in states that give him/her 270 votes.  Hey, I hope I am wrong but my gut says Trump wins.  We haven't even seen the GOP/TRump/Russia attack machine in action yet and remain firm in my belief the Dem nominee will not have full support of all the Dem voters.  

3 hours ago, Rdskns2000 said:

Uh,  we don't elect people by popular vote.

The Dem nominee needs to be leading  in states that give him/her 270 votes.  Hey, I hope I am wrong but my gut says Trump wins.  We haven't even seen the GOP/TRump/Russia attack machine in action yet and remain firm in my belief the Dem nominee will not have full support of all the Dem voters.  

Considering how many states Trump won by 30k votes or less, if Bernie wins by 7 more points then Hillary did, it'll be because he won states Hillary lost.  Bernie is leading head to head polls in Wisconsin and Michigan, and we havent even got to the point where hes the nominee and it becomes all in with one person to get Trump out.

Ya, I hope you wrong, too, we all do.  

Bernie starting to take over polls in NH, media reluctant to post polls with him in national tie or lead with Biden right now.  I dont believe its forgone conclusion that even if Biden limps over finish line in Iowa that hes the favorite for the nomination.  Hillary going after Bernie has clearly backfired on moderates, not helped them.

6 hours ago, Renegade7 said:

Bernie starting to take over polls in NH, media reluctant to post polls with him in national tie or lead with Biden right now.  I dont believe its forgone conclusion that even if Biden limps over finish line in Iowa that hes the favorite for the nomination.  Hillary going after Bernie has clearly backfired on moderates, not helped them.

Except Hillary didn't 'go after' Bernie, she answered questions about him and something she had said a ways back and responded to the current controversy between him and other candidates.  And I wouldn't make any assumptions about polling so quickly.

1 hour ago, visionary said:

Except Hillary didn't 'go after' Bernie, she answered questions about him and something she had said a ways back and responded to the current controversy between him and other candidates.  And I wouldn't make any assumptions about polling so quickly.

She also stood by her statement that no likes him and that it's a charade along with not wanting to commit to endorsing him if hes the nominee. I feel like you are wrapping tape around that bottle and naming it something else in marker.

“Nobody likes him, nobody wants to work with him, he got nothing done,” Clinton said. “He was a career politician. It’s all just baloney and I feel so bad that people got sucked into it.”

https://thehill.com/homenews/campaign/479268-hillary-clinton-tears-open-wound-with-her-attack-on-sanders

And while I agree with not making assumptions on these polls, it's what we got, and a lot of people are swearing by Biden needing to be the nominee in order to beat Trump because of polling.  I'm not buying it.

I know I posted critical things of Bloomberg, but I dig his attack ads against Trump. He's the only one in the Dem field whose showing an ability to hit Trump effectively and get under his skin. Hopefully he keeps it up into the general election. Youtube and other digital ad spaces are flooded with Bloomberg's anti-Trump ads.

1 hour ago, No Excuses said:

I know I posted critical things of Bloomberg, but I dig his attack ads against Trump. He's the only one in the Dem field whose showing an ability to hit Trump effectively and get under his skin. Hopefully he keeps it up into the general election. Youtube and other digital ad spaces are flooded with Bloomberg's anti-Trump ads.

Yea I don't get why the DNC hasn't been running attack ads on Trump for the last year+.  Too me, that is the only way you will reach a lot of people.

6 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Yea I don't get why the DNC hasn't been running attack ads on Trump for the last year+.  Too me, that is the only way you will reach a lot of people.

The DNC are *******.

The GOP hasn't really begun their attack but they will. The Dems will probably bungle their response.

Well, there is still 12 candidates and we are 9 days from Iowa, 17 days from New Hampshire.  It's about to get real finally.  Iowa is 1 month before Super Tuesday, which the candidates hope to be competing in. 

Bennett- I figure his run ends after New Hampshire; though he may drop out after Iowa.

Delaney- Will he get the message after Iowa & New Hampshire?  I say yes & drops out after New Hampshire.

Patrick- He will drop out after New Hampshire, when he gets hardly any votes.

Gabbard- Who knows with her, but I think we all know; she's mounting a third party bid in the fall.

Yang- I think he hangs around at least until Super Tuesday. He can afford it but probably drops out then, when the he doesn't get the votes to earn him many delegates.

Steyer- I think he also hangs around at least until Super Tuesday. What he does after that, depends on whether he wins any delegates.

Klobuchar-  She wants to make to Super Tuesday, but I think she will not do that well as she thinks she will and the money will dry up. She'll be gone before South Carolina on 2/29.

The race going into Super Tuesday, will really be among these candidates:

Sanders- Could possibly have a 3-1 record going into Super Tuesday, by winning Iowa, New Hampshire & Nevada. He's in it until the end.

Biden- Can survive going 0-3 since he has South Carolina but if he loses SC, he's done.  Biden should do well on Super Tuesday, if he wins SC.

Bloomberg- Betting everything on Super Tuesday and a Biden stumble.  If he doesn't win delegates on Super Tuesday, his gambled failed & he will be done quickly.

Buttigieg- He rose & now he's fading.  He'll try to hang on to Super Tuesday but if he doesn't win delegates then; he's probably done after Super Tuesday.

Warren- Same for her. She needs to win delegates on Super Tuesday, or else she's done. 

Super Tuesday:March 3 looks to be the key date that will determine where the Dem race goes. Either one candidate walks away with it, or maybe it's  2 person race, or it's spread among those 5 candidates.

Archived