Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Nazis showing up at places uninvited.

No Excuses

I often wonder how much they could be paying the brutha on the end in that clip ^^^^ to just sit there and listen to this dude say that the only racism is in the democratic party and that white nationalism is made up. 

Though I suppose he could really believe that. After yesterday I understand that there are people who really dont know anything outside of their own bubble. 

• Like 1

That dude from MSNBC in the morning....Joe something. The one who used to be in the Senate. Dude has done a 180 since then. Now hes calling other people white supremacists for not dropping support of Trump. Just a decade ago he was laughing at reports that it was on the rise. Shame on him. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Larry said:

Might I propose that what they ought to say about white supremacy is "It's wrong"?  

Maybe say the same thing about the other forms of discrimination that people like to claim Divine endorsement for?

Actions speak louder than words ultimately. 

Nothing fundamentally will change that a few months ago shooting immigrants and killing them received applause and cheers. The national media barely even covered it, probably because the next Trump rally had something even more depravd in it. 

Enablers and defenders of the GOP are broken people badly in need of healing and therapy. 

Edited by No Excuses

Ironic because white nationalists love Tucker’s show. 

They can pretend they don’t have a hate problem. People with functioning brains can see it. My parents neighborhood in suburban NoVA used to stan for McCain and Romney. Same neighbors show up at the local Dem meetings now, some even canvassed for Jennifer Wexton and held fundraisers for the Dem state delegate. 

• Like 1

Part of me has to admire the honesty of the folks who come right out and say that we shouldn't do anything about these incidents, because they consider these events to be an acceptable level.  Whether it's the "well, compared to drunk drivers, . . . ", or the "not as many dead as 9/11", Or just announcing that it's not a problem.