Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Emerging Technologies....They Might Have Cured Cancer….Also Leaf Blower Silencers!

PleaseBlitz

1 hour ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

spaceX absolutely is the only US company with a space craft certified by the government for orbital  human flight.

but actually I did say “space” the first time I mentioned it, but was talking about orbital space flight. 

Just now, clietas said:

Eventually butt not initially. 😉

Yuuuuuup.

Got me…

2 minutes ago, clietas said:

Eventually butt not initially. 😉

Yuuuuuup. 

And technically I’m still right, because bezoar and his buddies aren’t astronauts.

https://amp.usatoday.com/amp/8087596002

• Thumb down 1

32 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Well, now we know why he got the Nazi haircut…his photo shoot.

Time doesn't pick their Person of the Year, based on being a good person, they pick them based on influence they've had on society/the world good or bad.  Past people of the year have included Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Ayatollah Khomeni, Vladimir Putin, Bill Clinton (when he was impeached), etc.

Edited by China
  • Thanks 1

I hope you all understand, because the tweet is misleading, Elon Musk is not being accused of sexual assault or racial discrimination, rather his companies are for a few isolated incidence.

https://www.tesla.com/blog/regarding-todays-jury-verdict

it’s funny how so many miserable mouth breathers take glee in smearing **** on people who actually accomplish things. It’s pathetic.

At least The Times knows how important Elon is, and I will expect, they will also be hard on him for all the foolish things he has said. 

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Like 1

14 minutes ago, China said:

Time doesn't pick their Person of the Year, based on being a good person, they pick them based on influence they've had on society/the world good or bad.  Past people of the year have included Adolf Hitler, Josef Stalin, Ayatollah Khomeni, Vladimir Putin, Bill Clinton (when he was impeached), etc.

These days it usually feels like a piss take/trolling to drum up interest.  

Remember this scorcher?

201136FE-7404-4BB9-AED2-847357AC09F0.jpeg

• Haha 2

On 12/13/2021 at 4:56 PM, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

I hope you all understand, because the tweet is misleading, Elon Musk is not being accused of sexual assault or racial discrimination, rather his companies are for a few isolated incidence.

https://www.tesla.com/blog/regarding-todays-jury-verdict

it’s funny how so many miserable mouth breathers take glee in smearing **** on people who actually accomplish things. It’s pathetic.

At least The Times knows how important Elon is, and I will expect, they will also be hard on him for all the foolish things he has said. 

Apparently CousinsCowgirl84 is Piers Morgan.

• Thumb up 1

9 hours ago, TheDoyler23 said:

**** that’s an embarrassing pair of tweets. Probably not very smart to amplify her messaging but whatever. Dude is kind of a living, breathing PR nightmare anyway. 

How is embarrassing? He’s entitled to his opinion and she started it by digging him first.

if she wants to make people pay thier share of taxes maybe she should start by dropping SALT deductions from the Build Back Better bill.

I try very hard to avoid anything to do with a certain poster on this site, but here we go...

You know what's truly embarrassing?

Defending to the death someone who doesn't give a squirt of piss about you because owning the product they make makes you feel superior to others.

That's embarrassing.

• Like 3

How is embarrassing? He’s entitled to his opinion and she started it by digging him first.

if she wants to make people pay thier share of taxes maybe she should start by dropping SALT deductions from the Build Back Better bill.

Maybe he could have said that instead of calling a politician making a valid criticism of policy a 'Karen'? 

Elon is a dick and he's doing his best to alienate the people that have supported Tesla from the get go. (Hint: Not conservatives) Having said that, the constant tweets by Dems against him are getting old and they aren't productive. Plus there are better ways to go about it. Throw in a little kindness. "We love Tesla's and what you've done with your companies. We also need billionaires to pay more in taxes."

Edited by Hersh
  • Like 2

Just because everyone is entitled to their opinion doesn't mean those opinions aren't embarrassing.  Agree with @TheDoyler23, the world's richest man has the self-awareness and grace of a particularly ill-adjusted 14 year old, and that's embarrassing.  

• Like 3
  • Thumb up 1

32 minutes ago, PleaseBlitz said:

Just because everyone is entitled to their opinion doesn't mean those opinions aren't embarrassing.  Agree with @TheDoyler23, the world's richest man has the self-awareness and grace of a particularly ill-adjusted 14 year old, and that's embarrassing.  

The embarrassing gracelessness is a feature, not a bug.  It’s required to really kick in the craven idolatry among the twitterverse faithful.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Hersh said:

he's doing his best to alienate the people that have supported Tesla from the get go. (

Arrogant to suggest Elon owes Democrats anything. They wanted electric vehicles and gave Elon money to do it. He payed back the loans and delivered a good product. Now liberals demand he become a democrat’s shill. Please…

Maybe Elon is salty because he is actually having to pay taxes. 

Elon Musk May Well Have The Biggest Tax Bill This Year: Over $8 Billion

The eccentric billionaire (and the world’s richest person) likely owes the federal government at least $8.3 billion for 2021, Forbes estimates, based on his stock sales of nearly $13 billion through December 13. 

It’s almost like he’s lashing out because he’s having to pay taxes for the first time. 

In some prior years, Musk has paid little to no taxes. According to a ProPublica investigation published in June, Musk paid a total of $455 million in federal income taxes between 2014 and 2018, while his wealth grew by $13.8 billion; Musk paid no federal income taxes at all in 2018. (He also didn’t sell any shares of Tesla that year.)

I’m sure we would all be upset if we found out we are gonna have to pay 8.3 billion dollars in taxes while at the same time being accused of being a free loader who doesn’t pay our fair share of taxes.

🧐

The vast majority of these entitled jokesters telling Elon he doesn’t pay his fair share won’t pay anything close to 1 million dollars in taxes over their entire life time.

Democrat’s American Dream: Pay more taxes than the other guy.

Why would he even care about taxes with that much money? He’s worth 300 billion and we don’t tax wealth in this country.  Consider that if he earns just 1% annually, which is an absolutely terrible ROI, on 1/3rd of his net worth he’d gain a billion annually.  Maybe I’m just too humble or something, but a billion a year seems like plenty. 

it just seems silly to me to make all that money and then quibble over taxes.  I can understand a guy making 300k and trying to build enough wealth to be truly wealthy getting excited about tax rates… but at 300 billion?  At that point Elon should be building castles on private islands and raising a loyal army of orphans to go out into the world and spread the good word of Elon.  

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1