Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

More drama

spjunkies

Run for the hills from this crazy woman. Damn bro I'm sorry you have to go through this. It's plenty of fishes out here, trust me on that. Today would be a great day to go fishing around the area. What area do you live in? I assume NOVA. 

Me thinks that there's no baby. Did she ever get a test in a doctor's office? It might be another shakedown. If she doesn't have any money to pay for rent let alone an abortion, tells you she's pregnant, it's yours, doctor's confirmation(?), hints around at an abortion, then expect that she's suddenly not pregnant (false positive) or miscarriage since you said you won't pay for it. 

When I had my abortion, I paid for it myself. My body, my choice, my responsibility. I didn't ask the father. Neither of us was serious, not prepared mentally or fiscally for a child. A friend went with me. 

13 minutes ago, skinsmarydu said:

So it's yours, she just doesn't want to have a baby? 

Or it's not yours...:huh:

My assumption by her hinting around last night was simply that the baby wasn't mine. I had no idea that abortion was even an option for her until today which is why I didn't mention it as a possibility in my post a few hours ago.

10 minutes ago, DCranon21 said:

Run for the hills from this crazy woman. Damn bro I'm sorry you have to go through this. It's plenty of fishes out here, trust me on that. Today would be a great day to go fishing around the area. What area do you live in? I assume NOVA. 

I'm in Rockville with severe social anxiety which I think is playing a major factor in my piss poor decision making when it comes to her.

3 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

I'm in Rockville with severe social anxiety which I think is playing a major factor in my piss poor decision making when it comes to her.

Man, I bet if you get out to other spots and just relax you will meet a new lady that you can claim to be yours. Just get out the house and don't think about her. I'm willing to bet that'll beat most of your social anxiety. Just loosen up and you will be fine my friend. 

8 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Me thinks that there's no baby. Did she ever get a test in a doctor's office? It might be another shakedown. If she doesn't have any money to pay for rent let alone an abortion, tells you she's pregnant, it's yours, doctor's confirmation(?), hints around at an abortion, then expect that she's suddenly not pregnant (false positive) or miscarriage since you said you won't pay for it. 

When I had my abortion, I paid for it myself. My body, my choice, my responsibility. I didn't ask the father. Neither of us was serious, not prepared mentally or fiscally for a child. A friend went with me. 

Still no visit to the doctor which is still a crazy thing in my mind. When I brought it up last night her response was "it's just so much to take in, it doesn't feel real. I reminded her that it's very real and it's time to start acting like an adult. She has no job thus can't pay for the procedure without my help.

I agree with you on the possibility of there being no child. I'm going to fall completely out of the picture and see how she approaches things and will proceed when the time is right.

On 7/3/2017 at 2:12 PM, spjunkies said:

Hey all,

More insane female issues and this time it's super serious. Some of you may remember the girl I've been trying to get with for YEARS. Long story short we finally slept together for the first time in March. Between then and June she was going through some "stuff" and put me on the back burner. We got together on June 7 and 3 days later and my condom came off while we were together, I didn't finish so I thought I was safe. She started complaining about some bad cramps, I didn't think Much of it an moved on.

On June 24 she started saying she had dark blood which wasn't her period so I ran to CVS to get a pregnancy test.... she came back positive, I was ready to take full responsibility after reading about implantation bleeding, but after talking to some friends they are CONVINCED that she is trying to set me and I should cut her off from my life immediately. I was trying to convince her to go to the doctor all week, but she was afraid. We are supposed to go to patients first tonight, but of course I haven't heard from her after giving her $800 yesterday for her rent. I guess my question is how the BLANK do I handle this???

Keep in mind she is still technically married but separated.

I feel like the trash on Maury. Someone please put me out of my misery :(

She is swindling you.  Stop giving her money.  Make sure you get a paternity test to be certain.

48 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

So, it turns out I was off on her reasons for acting shady last night. She called a few minutes ago and said that she's leaning towards aborting the baby. She just got into nursing school and says this will cost a major burden in her life. I made myself very clear that it's her body and she can do what she wants, but I won't pay for the procedure and that we will never talk again if she takes that path.

Brother, I don't think you should talk to her ever again regardless.

"...doesn't feel real...." Likely because it's not real. Her dragging her feet on doctor visit and real pregnancy test are the clues to her not being pregnant at all. Has she ever mentioned moving in together or marriage?  If she lived with you, she could always get pregnant afterwards and then you'd be stuck with someone you don't want to be stuck with, don't trust, step father of another child and all that entails (endless drama with child's father, child support and visitation.

You sound like a nice guy who got caught up in a situation that you don't really want. 

Make her go to the doctor and get on official pregnancy test, and if she's really pregnant, then a paternity test. That's all I would pay for.

Get some facts and not supposition. That's not the way to live life about something this important.

44 minutes ago, spjunkies said:

My assumption by her hinting around last night was simply that the baby wasn't mine. I had no idea that abortion was even an option for her until today which is why I didn't mention it as a possibility in my post a few hours ago.

Hey i live in Rockville now too. We should hang out sometime.

Seriously I can relate on the social anxiety front so if you're ever desperately trying to get out of your head just shoot me a PM brother. 

16 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

How do people not know the condom fell off? Did you just think that suddenly all those better feelings and sensations, wetness and warmth came from nowhere? 

also...where did it go? Did you just pound it so far up there it's sitting in her womb? Maybe that's the cause of her cramps...

I just don't understand

I think that it came off somewhere in the transition from missionary to doggy. She saw it on the bed after finishing, my blind ass couldn't see anything.

I was in the zone so that's probably why I didn't notice the difference in sensation. Also these things are worth the price, most comfortable condoms I've ever worn.

070907274125.jpg

15 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Instagram-Life-of-ramen-via-DUNK-ec31df.

Stealthing is, at a minimum, a very messed up thing to do. A woman may consent to having sex with a condom and her partner intentionally removing it in the act is not that far off from a form of assault. They're essentially changing the  game without the consent of the partner. 

My apologies for being "that guy" but there's a lot of kids at there whom think it's funny. 

I've been seriously contemplating getting a vasectomy. The only thing holding me back so far is my girl desperately wants to have kids one day--down the road a bit, something I'm not entirely opposed to--and supposedly vasectomys aren't always 100% reversible. That there's some potential issues on that front. Anyone here have any info or personal experience with the matter? I absolutely can't stand condoms but I don't want children (right now anyway) even more. My girl gets the birth control shot every few months but she hates it. So it would be nice if I could pick up the slack on that front in a manner that doesn't involve condoms. 

2 minutes ago, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

I've been seriously contemplating getting a vasectomy. The only thing holding me back so far is my girl desperately wants to have kids one day--down the road a bit, something I'm not entirely opposed to--and supposedly vasectomys aren't always 100% reversible. That there's some potential issues on that front. Anyone here have any info or personal experience with the matter? I absolutely can't stand condoms but I don't want children (right now anyway) even more. My girl gets the birth control shot every few months but she hates it. So it would be nice if I could pick up the slack on that front in a manner that doesn't involve condoms. 

Pull out. Worked for me for years. Wife is on BC and I still usually pull out just to be safe. 

Also, my brother in law had a vasectomy then reversed it, had two kids and then got it back again lol 

Pulling out is playing with fire (an ooh so messy fire). All it takes is some pre-ejaculate if the timing is right and boom. I mean it's still a method I employ but if there's another way then I'd defintely like to take it. 

Anyone got a success rate number on reversing a vasectomy? 

(my luck I'll get it, Trump and Co will ruin my health coverage and I'll be stuck with it forever.) 

Just now, BornaSkinsFan83 said:

Pulling out is playing with fire (an ooh so messy fire). All it takes is some pre-ejaculate if the timing is right and boom. I mean it's still a method I employ but if there's another way then I'd defintely like to take it. 

I've never had so much as a scare. Which actually has made me wonder if maybe my boys just can't swim. Oh well. 

Just always make her breakfast the next day and put a little morning after in it. I don't know. Has she tried Bc pills instead of shots? 

Hormonal birth control for women is fraught with side effects and bad things. I tried many types (granted this was early 70s), it's nice to see someone want to take responsibility. 

I'd research reversible vasectomies, there may be a technique that's better than another.

Ok, a few things:

1) some of y'all on here are either ****ed in the head, or have a messed up sense of humor... or both, lol.  

2) always expect/plan for the worst, but hope for the best.  If you're worried that there's a scam brewing, cover your ***, but don't be a **** about it.  

3) think of how a woman feels when quite a few men think most women are lying and manipulative.  How do they deal with that?  Then keep in mind that they have to navigate the perils of dating/sex all the while dealing with the threat of rape and pregnancy

4) Aziz Ansari had a bit where he asks the audience how they deal with someone (who's number they got) that they're not into - 1) say you're busy all the time, 2) give them the silent treatment, or 3) be honest with them.  Very few picked "be honest", but when he flipped the question to how do you want to be treated, everyone picked "honesty".  

5) vasectomy - mine hurt like hell (though I've experienced worse).  Can't pee the same... I pee like an old man (kinda Austin Powersish).  It's a big step.  LSF is right that shots (or any other hormonal type birth control) for women can be a bear - mood swings, etc.  Don't have a good solution for you (all) though... those Skynz condoms got a ringing endorsement though, lol

6) social anxiety - I don't know much, but I bet there's a strain of pot that can make a huge difference in that department :)

7) if anyone you're into lies about little things... well, probably the best thing for both parties is for you to break it off (nicely) and explain why.  Maybe they'll change, and you're likely much better off.  Of course, by little lies, we aren't talking about thing like "I like how your beard scratches my face", "I think your snoring is cute",etc.  That stuff matters, but it's different territory.  

Been with my wife for almost 21 years, so dating is pretty foreign to me, but one thing I can safely say... if you can have nice conversations (without alcohol), that's a big step in the right direction.  

Good luck!!

It may differ by state, but in Texas, there is a presumption that if a married woman becomes pregnant, the husband is the father. I actually had friends go through something like this. As my friend described it, "It was so Jerry Springer.....I had to sue (current husband) for paternity, because we started dating before we actually completed the divorce).

PS I read nothing else on this thread except the very first post. If you take life advice from this board, you probably deserve the consequences.

2 hours ago, LadySkinsFan said:

Hormonal birth control for women is fraught with side effects and bad things. I tried many types (granted this was early 70s), it's nice to see someone want to take responsibility. 

I'd research reversible vasectomies, there may be a technique that's better than another.

Yup. ****s with the mood, weight gain issues and other things. My gf doesn't really have any of that as far as I can tell but I'd really prefer her not have to do it. Lately we've been kind of rotating. The shot for 3 months. Then nothing for 3 months.and my turn to deal with it. Then back to the 3 month shot. Personally I'm skeptical that that's a healthy strategy for her but it was her idea. I'd really to figure out the safest and healthiest longterm solution for us. I'm all set to go with the vasectomy but like I said, she's tripping on the reversibiliy being guaranteed. Maybe I can freeze some sperm for future use and have a backup plan. We'll see.

1 hour ago, skinny21 said:

BTW, @BornaSkinsFan83 - my wife just mentioned that she looked into a vasectomy reversal and 1) insurance wouldn't cover it, and 2) it priced at $17,000.  

You might be be able to find far different info, but bear that in mind. :) 

Thanks for heads up buddy. Defintely something to clarify with them ahead of time. 

How bad was the pain? How long did it last? Do you regret getting it? 

Archived