Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

I don't have a problem with how any politician lives their private life.

What I have a problem with how they live a different life politically "family values being one, super Christian for two), and they are dead set on remodelling democracy (separation of church and state) that forces people into one rigid lifestyle that's the antithesis of the way they want to live their life. 

Hypocrits writ large.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

6 minutes ago, LadySkinsFan said:

I don't have a problem with how any politician lives their private life.

What I have a problem with how they live a different life politically "family values being one, super Christian for two), and they are dead set on remodelling democracy (separation of church and state) that forces people into one rigid lifestyle that's the antithesis of the way they want to live their life. 

Hypocrits writ large.

i.e. Mace: the video I posted apparently came out several years ago (I had never seen it or heard about it). The guy's story behind it is new, though lol...and seems to speak to what you're talking about.

• Thumb up 2

1 minute ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

i.e. Mace: the video I posted apparently came out several years ago (I had never seen it or heard about it). The guy's story behind it is new, though lol...and seems to speak to what you're talking about.

It's another example of spineless opponents of her/them not using things like this over and over. Glad it came up again. It should come again during her re-election campaign. She showboats and tries to play dirty. No reason to at least try to put her on defense. 

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 2

Scientists have been 'talking' to Tuberville like I 'talk' to telemarketers.

This morning on Twitter "Sammy the Bull" is trending again, because MAGA's law loving people are enamored with a mafia hit man who says nice things about Trump.

Republicans: We must close the border to stop drugs and fentanyl!
Also Republicans: Oh, but let's idolize the mob who sells this stuff on our streets and creates the demand that comes across the border.

**** ALL these people.

~Bang

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Thumb up 1

4 hours ago, PleaseBlitz said:

The next Moms for Liberty story has gotta involve one running a fentanyl ring, right?

11 minutes ago, Larry said:

I'm thinking "trans".  

Karen Karens, local President of the Tallahassee Moms 4 Liberty chapter, has been arrested for sponsoring an underage fentanyl filled trans orgy at her neighbors house.

News at 11. 

Edited by The Evil Genius
  • Haha 9

Neither is shame.

the constant non-stop CRYING. 

The universal terror of everything that shapes every ****ing thing they believe and say.

The entirety of the GOP is one big long episode of Emotionally Stunted Housewives of the Insane Asylum.

~Bang

• Like 6
  • Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2