Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

11 hours ago, Cooked Crack said:

GDW6Xz6WYAAumEy?format=jpg&name=medium

This is that same “good Christian” Higgins, who believes in the right to bear arms, but if you do so while protesting, and you don’t look like me, I should be able to violently take you out. 

Oh yeah. He also manhandled a a young protester away from an impromptu outdoor press conference by Boebert and Gosar last year. Guy was asking pointed questions, and Higgins grabbed him, and dragged him away. Protester looked all of about 5 1/2 feet tall and 120 pounds. Hate to think what may have transpired had it been me that Higgins put his hands on.

Hate to say it, but you get what you vote for,

And these people voted to let their kids be hungry.

And they will again, and again, and again, and again.

Too bad for the kids, but eventually they are going to have to figure it out on their own.

With any luck, these kids will remember growing up hungry.

~Bang

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 1

Both of my parents were Republicans and I wasn't into politics heavily until 1968 when MLK and RFK were assassinated. I was aware when JFK was assassinated and I started paying attention. I'm a Democrat, my first vote was in 1972 and I voted Democrat and always have, every election. 

So it's possible that people raised by Fascists can refute their upbringing and support democracy.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

23 minutes ago, Califan007 The Constipated said:

And they'll blame Democrats for it.

Don't forget the whole time pretending that this was a Good Thing ActuallyTM and that because it happened that way for them, it has to happen that way to everybody else always and forever.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Thumb down 1

^^^ Also Mace:

***No clue whatsoever if this is true or if that's even Mace in the video (looks like her, though)...but thought it might stir some **** up lol...

EDIT: This guy--Billy Jolly--says Mace worked for his brother for Trump. A guy named Stuart Jolly is the "political director for Great America PAC, a super PAC that supported Donald Trump's presidential campaign." Soooo....kinda points to Billy being legit.

Edited by Califan007 The Constipated
  • Haha 2

On 1/1/2024 at 11:08 PM, China said:

Mutiny Erupts in a Michigan G.O.P. Overtaken by Chaos

The mutiny took hold on Mackinac Island.

The Michigan Republican Party’s revered two-day policy and politics gathering, the Mackinac Republican Leadership Conference, was an utter mess.

Attendance had plummeted. Top-tier presidential candidates skipped the September event, and some speakers didn’t show. Guests were baffled by a scoring system that rated their ideology on a scale, from a true conservative to a so-called RINO, or Republican in name only.

And the state party, already deeply in debt, had taken out a $110,000 loan to pay the keynote speaker, Jim Caviezel, an actor who has built an ardent following among the far right after starring in a hit movie this summer about child sex trafficking. The loan came from a trust tied to the wife of the party’s executive director, according to party records.

Click on the link for the full article 

Kristina Karamo critics to appeal to national party amid Michigan GOP ‘chaos’

Three days after a contested vote to remove Michigan GOP Chair Kristina Karamo, opponents are preparing an appeal to the Republican National Committee in hopes of resolving the leadership dispute. 

The Saturday removal vote, backed by 40 out of 107 members of the Michigan GOP state committee, has effectively fractured the party, with both Karamo and her former co-chair Malinda Pego claiming control.

The factions now maintain separate state party websites and have issued competing press releases under the Michigan GOP banner less than two months from a primary and caucus that will help decide the GOP's presidential nominee. 

Karamo argues the weekend meeting was "illegitimate" despite critics claiming they followed  bylaws. 

• Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, China said:

Kristina Karamo critics to appeal to national party amid Michigan GOP ‘chaos’

Three days after a contested vote to remove Michigan GOP Chair Kristina Karamo, opponents are preparing an appeal to the Republican National Committee in hopes of resolving the leadership dispute. 

The Saturday removal vote, backed by 40 out of 107 members of the Michigan GOP state committee, has effectively fractured the party, with both Karamo and her former co-chair Malinda Pego claiming control.

The factions now maintain separate state party websites and have issued competing press releases under the Michigan GOP banner less than two months from a primary and caucus that will help decide the GOP's presidential nominee. 

Karamo argues the weekend meeting was "illegitimate" despite critics claiming they followed  bylaws. 

image.png.975f2982ddfae12fb75d8d7cfc4106d1.png

• Haha 4