Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

The Sewer That Is The GOP: With All The White Supremacists, Conspiracy Nutters, And Other Malicious Whacko Subgroups, How Does It Get Fixed?

Jumbo

4 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You're spot on. I get a kick out of watching you guys Attempting to defend a flailing administration.

So this fly will exit the party now....

Only to return for the most greatest barbeque of all. The inevitable defeat of the Democrats in the midterm elections. Joe Biden will be a lame duck president and the worst in modern history.

Then I will return for the defeat of Democrats in 2024.

But keep on dunking on conservative Twitter posts and crying about Trump.

Russia Russia Russia! Racist Racist Racist! Stop the Ultra Mega MAGAs! Who cares about approval ratings and polling telling us we're gonna lose historically bad! Not us!

There have been many fair questions, unanswered questions, for you to provide your view beyond the packaged talking points.  Yet you choose to leave.  Sad.

9 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You're spot on. I get a kick out of watching you guys Attempting to defend a flailing administration.

Only to return for the most greatest barbeque of all. The inevitable defeat of the Democrats in the midterm elections. Joe Biden will be a lame duck president and the worst in modern history.

Russia Russia Russia! Racist Racist Racist! Stop the Ultra Mega MAGAs! Who cares about approval ratings and polling telling us we're gonna lose historically bad! Not us!

Run Forrest, run!

• Haha 5

I love it when republicans attack Biden, and try to get under peoples skin (Hint, they don’t)  like we have some sort of cult fetish towards him like they do 45. 

I’ll be critical of Biden and this administration, however, the critiques would be based on facts and not looney tunes crap like he is personally responsible for gas prices and inflation. 

45 wasn’t a President. Presidents lead for all people of their country.  He is a wannabe dictator. He led for himself. The scary thing to me is if DeSantis gets in. He will be a dictator and the Repubs will absolutely love it.

Edited by Fan since a Fetus
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumb up 1

1 minute ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

I love it when republicans attack Biden, and try to get under peoples skin (Hint, they don’t)  like we have some sort of cult fetish towards him like they do 45. 

I’ll be critical of Biden and this administration, however, the critiques would be based on facts and not looney tunes crap like he is personally responsible for gas prices and inflation. 

45 want a President. He is a wannabe dictator. The scary thing is of DeSantis gets in. He will be a dictator and the Repubs will absolutely love it.

Whoever said I was a super fan of Trump?

But yes you are correct, Desantis is amazing. Not a dictator, but I'm sure you have tons of evidence to support that he is one.

If Trump doesn't run, Desantis WILL win. It's not if, it's when. Brace yourselves for the awesome.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Forever A Redskin said:

But yes you are correct, Desantis is amazing. Not a dictator, but I'm sure you have tons of evidence to support that he is one.

If Trump doesn't run, Desantis WILL win. It's not if, it's when. Brace yourselves for the awesome.

Why weren’t you a super fan of Trump?

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Ball Security said:

lol.  Are you conflating talking points here?  What does Elon Musk have to do with OANN or conservative media in general.  Why bring in Lay-off Elon into this?  

A few questions for ya:

Did Joe Biden win the 2020 Presidential election?

Is the Earth flat?

How old is the Earth? A) About 4.5B years. B ) About 200k years old.  Or C) About 6000 years?

44 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

You said you hated the free market. I said I'm sure you do, probably have trauma from Elon Musk buying Twitter in a free market. 

And the answer to the rest of your multiple choice quiz are all yes of course. 

Did y’all not notice the man said the earth is flat and answered yes to a multiple choice question about the age of the earth??  We just gonna let that slide???  HELLLLOOOOO??????  LOL

• Haha 7

9 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

It's basically impossible to spew the stuff you are without being a Trump fan. It's like wearing a Cowboys shirt, Cowboys jersey, Cowboys hat, and then acting indignant when people call you a Cowboys fan.

• Thumb up 1
  • Super Duper Ain't No Party Pooper Two Thumbs Up 3

My goodness, for the first time in over a year, there is a new contender for the worst poster on this site.

What a sad, sorry, pathetic excuse for an individual. He/She/It seems like the sort who would make ugly faces at babies hoping they will cry. Dumb as a bag of doorknobs too.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

How do you know I was talking about you? 

DeSantis is a **** stick. 

Also, I thought you were leaving. I really don’t have time to reply to comments that DeSantis stirs. 

You’re not worth my 2 cents. there is no talking with you. you’ve proven that. No reason to argue with your crap comments.

i remember trying to have a discussion with you before and you didn’t want that. I’m not trying again. 

shame on me the first time. shame on me this time as well for even entertaining you with this post…, it won’t happen again

1 minute ago, Fan since a Fetus said:

How do you know I was talking about you? 

DeSantis is a **** stick. 

Also, I thought you were leaving. I really don’t have time to reply to comments that DeSantis stirs. 

You’re not worth my 2 cents. there is no talking with you. you’ve proven that. No reason to argue with your crap comments.

i remember trying to have a discussion with you before and you didn’t want that. I’m not trying again. 

shame on me the first time. shame on me this time as well for even entertaining you with this post…, it won’t happen again

He's a drive-by troll. He throws out random bombastic pro-Trump statements, ignores the responses challenging them, and then comes back and throws out more. Rinse, repeat.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, michiskin said:

My goodness, for the first time in over a year, there is a new contender for the worst poster on this site.

What a sad, sorry, pathetic excuse for an individual. He/She/It seems like the sort who would make ugly faces at babies hoping they will cry. Dumb as a bag of doorknobs too.

I didn’t think my posts were THAT bad.

• Haha 3

For this midterm to be historically bad; the gop would have to match 1994 and 2010 or surpass it.

1994 the gop won 54 house seats, 2010 64 house seats. In 94 the gop also won the senate.

gop currently at 212 to Dems 222. So, those CNN polls best case shows a 31 seat gain. Hardly historic but closer to the normal amount of losing seats.

Midterms are usually bad for the incumbent party.

The gop may win back the senate also but they literally have some nuts that could prevent that. Dr. Oz and Walker.

The economy is usually the driver of the election. Good economy helps and bad economy hurts.

This year inflation will be the primary driver of election and that will trump any new revelations from the 1/6 committee , roe v Wade being overturned , etc…

Voters vote on what impacts them and this year it’s inflation. 2020 it was pandemic and the pandemic impact on the economy.

Only an idiot like Trump could mess up the handling of the pandemic.

You’re  pumping your chest because the gop likely takes control in January. Duh, everyone knows that. Giving how close the margins are and the historical pattern of incumbent party losing seats; it’s not surprising the gop regains control. The reason the Dems were loading up things in the bills they were trying to pass; they knew they likely only had 2 years.

• Like 1
  • Thumb up 1

16 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

They'd rather have mean tweets and a better economy and be able to fill up their gas tanks. 

Number of jobs added to the US economy, per month, in thousands:  

Joe Biden:  553

Donald Trump:  -54

Donald Trump, first three years:  181

Three years prior to Trump:  224

Source:  Bureau of Labor Statistics.  Select the following options:  

Seasonally adjusted.  

Total nonfarm

All jobs, in thousands.  

Total nonfarm  

Retrieve Data.

GDP % growth, per year:  

Joe Biden:  8.9%

Donald Trump:  3.2%

Trump, first three years:  4.2%

Three years prior to Trump:  3.8%

Source:  Bureau of Economic Advisors.  

(I'll be happy to teach you how to do the math, from that data.  If a miracle occurs and you suddenly start actually caring about facts.)  

Total personal income change, per quarter, (B$/qtr)

Joe Biden:  343$B

Donald Trump:  202$B

Trump, first 3 years:  194 $B

3 years prior to Trump:  163 $B

Source:  Bureau of Economic Advisors.  

5 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

Not surprisingly, he's pro Russia. 

He didn’t state that was.  And, if he did, it was probably a typo.  But he was asked about it after insinuating that the Democratic Party is pro-war.  Of course it went unanswered.

52 minutes ago, Forever A Redskin said:

This has to be a joke...right? There's no way you can be this obtuse and still work a keyboard...

• Haha 2

Trump is/was a wannabe dictator. 

Not my president- applied to Trump because he literally only governed for his base; ignored the rest of the country.

Desantis is a full fledge dictator. If he got in, it would be worse than Trump because he’s not an idiot like Trump and knows what he’s doing. I think he actually runs in 24, even against Trump. While he won’t attack Trump, he will say , look at my right wing paradise in Florida. I want to bring that to the country. Unlike Trump, he has a record of passing right wing **** and that could appeal to enough gop primary voters; he could win.

Does Desantis appeal nationwide beyond the red states? Can he win those swing states to get  to 270?

The gop at the moment is favored to win in 24. They were favored to win in 96,12 after the 94,10 elections but the Dem president won re-election.

Biden has a record to run on and at the moment; it won’t be helping him. He shouldn’t run. If the Dems can’t find a candidate to compete in 24; then they don’t deserve to win. I think Biden can’t win.

27 minutes ago, The Evil Genius said:

I'm still trying to figure out what he meant about liberals wanting to give guns to certain people but not others. 

His masters are ticked that we're arming Ukraine.