Jumbo

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

 

They've already been doing this for 2 years. This was the Nunes memo, Giuliani's incoherent ramblings, Trump's twitter etc. 

 

Exactly. 

 

What Barr is supposedly "investigating" has already been investigated IE: The origins of Trump's campaign having surveillance put on them.  This was already figured out and deemed to be done for a credible reason and done through legal avenues.   

 

The entire thing about Barr saying "spying occurred" is merely more distraction nonsense material just give right wing media headlines to eat up and report on.  

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The main question for me isn't whether someone puts out a "strongly worded statement", it's whether they'll actually take a stand when **** pops off. So far it seems that nobody in Trump's orbit has been willing to do that besides Mattis. And even he put up with plenty of **** before he was like "ok, **** this, I'm out".

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^^Yeah, that's the WHOLE POINT.

 

Dismantling the US intel community is in who's interests now?

  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

^^Yeah, that's the WHOLE POINT.

 

Dismantling the US intel community is in who's interests now?

 

Russia.  And China.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would his investigation dismantle it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, visionary said:

 

 

Probably Putin. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, twa said:

Why would his investigation dismantle it?

Because he's either going to burn a ****ton of sources and cause them to never work with us again, or force half the leadership to resign in protest to stop his ****ery.

 

Or both.

 

Either way, our intel capabilities will be massively diminished.  Intel isn't just a matter of throwing a bunch of post-grad bodies into government jobs, it takes decades of individuals building bridges with sources and governments.

 

But you know all this and are just trolling for the sake of trolling.

  • Sad 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

 

 

But you know all this and are just trolling for the sake of trolling.

 

 

BS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

But you know all this and are just trolling for the sake of trolling.

 

1 hour ago, twa said:

BS

 

That, too.  :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, DogofWar1 said:

Because he's either going to burn a ****ton of sources and cause them to never work with us again, or force half the leadership to resign in protest to stop his ****ery.

 

Or both.

 

Either way, our intel capabilities will be massively diminished.  Intel isn't just a matter of throwing a bunch of post-grad bodies into government jobs, it takes decades of individuals building bridges with sources and governments.

 

But you know all this and are just trolling for the sake of trolling.

 

You have no way of knowing what he wants to declassify or why or what it will reveal... It seems reasonable to me to let the facts reveal themselves.

Edited by CousinsCowgirl84
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, CousinsCowgirl84 said:

 

You have no way of knowing what he wants to declassify or why or what it will reveal... It seems reasonable to me to let the facts reveal themselves.

Yeah he's a total blank slate.

 

Not like that other guy who wrote a 20 page opinion that you can't investigate Trump for obstruction that doubled as a resume builder for an AG nomination, who lied about the Mueller report's conclusions and delayed its release, who refuses to get a judge to allow the release of grand jury information despite it being standard practice in these kinds of investigations to do so, and who has adopted Trump's conspiracy language re: spying without any evidence to back it and there being plenty of evidence to the contrary.

 

OH WAIT THEY'RE THE SAME PERSON!

 

44729723_tenor(2).gif.67c27706707c504f7e0320f3814eec30.gif

  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.