Jumbo

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

16 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Adoption stuff, I’m sure.

"Vlad, would you like to adopt some children? You can have Junior and Eric.  I'll throw Tiffany in too."

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Dan T. said:

"Vlad, would you like to adopt some children? You can have Junior and Eric.  I'll throw Tiffany in too."

O hell no he aint getting rid of Tiff!!

2 minutes ago, HOF44 said:

O hell no he aint getting rid of Tiff!!

He barely acknowledges her and he's already got it bad for his other daughter. Maybe if Tiff was hotter than Ivanka it would be different.

Just now, Cooked Crack said:

He barely acknowledges her and he's already got it bad for his other daughter. Maybe if Tiff was hotter than Ivanka it would be different.

Ivanka aint getting any younger and it's all he's got left.  

It was racially insensitive for a Democratic Congressman to bring fried chicken to a hearing according to Twiddledee and twiddledum.

• Haha 2

It's funny how some of these right-wing pundits morph themselves from previously failing careers into questionably made up personalities with zero effort.  Wasn't Glen Beck pretty much a failed morning show shock jock that disappeared because of bouts with alcoholism, and reappeared out of nowhere with a chalkboard and glasses?  Dana Loesch was a failed mommy-blogger that realized she could monetize some folks' obsession with guns and re-invented herself into a very lucrative career.   Candace Owens....no idea how she started out but she obviously left her brain behind when she morphed. 

Edited by NoCalMike
  • Like 2

i guess it's a good thing no one pointed out Barr has a big fat ****ing watermelon head.

~Bang

• Haha 2

14 minutes ago, NoCalMike said:

It's funny how some of these right-wing pundits morph themselves from previously failing careers into questionably made up personalities with zero effort.  Wasn't Glen Beck pretty much a failed morning show shock jock that disappeared because of bouts with alcoholism, and reappeared out of nowhere with a chalkboard and glasses?  Dana Loesch was a failed mommy-blogger that realized she could monetize some folks' obsession with guns and re-invented herself into a very lucrative career.   Candace Owens....no idea how she started out but she obviously left her brain behind when she morphed. 

My brother (not a political as I am anymore, having 2 young kids will do that to you), seriously wanted to start a podcast/youtube channel/ any kind of show where we would pretend to be Republican and spout BS facts. We're both black and he figured we could make some serious money off of this, trust me, I thought about testing the waters. However, I just can't go against my convictions like that. I'm sure the GOP would eat it up (even though doing the smallest amount of a background check would prove me a liar), they don't want facts, just lip service.

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, clietas said:

Fried chicken isn't racist. It's delicious. 

Dave Chappelle covered this a few years back.

Just now, TryTheBeal! said:

Dave Chappelle covered this a few years back.

Oh? I haven't watched anything he's done since he quit  his comedy central show.

20 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

Wow.

Oh and I still remember when Dennis Miller made the "conversion" he said it was because he heard someone call Bush, "Hitler" but it struck me as odd that, that single incident made him just go ultra-right wing down the line on every issue.  I can totally understand how some folks could get turned off by rhetoric and lack of civil discourse, but it makes little sense to me how your entire outlook and/or political philosophy just changes on a dime.  It comes off pretty phony.

8 minutes ago, Simmsy said:

My brother (not a political as I am anymore, having 2 young kids will do that to you), seriously wanted to start a podcast/youtube channel/ any kind of show where we would pretend to be Republican and spout BS facts. We're both black and he figured we could make some serious money off of this, trust me, I thought about testing the waters. However, I just can't go against my convictions like that. I'm sure the GOP would eat it up (even though doing the smallest amount of a background check would prove me a liar), they don't want facts, just lip service.

Swimming in the sewer..   there's big rats down there.

Smart to stay out

~Bang

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, clietas said:

Oh? I haven't watched anything he's done since he quit  his comedy central show.

NSFW

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, Cooked Crack said:

.... but if we did discuss it, he would have said he didn't do it, and I would have pretended to believe him.