Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Moose & Squirrel v Boris & Natasha: what's the deal with the rooskies and trumpland?

Jumbo

one day he will tell them to kill her.

And they will try, and he will say he didn't say that even though it will be on video, and the followers will claim it never happened and it's all a deep state conspiracy, because how better to throw shade on Trump and try to look innocent than have some goon dressed up in MAGA gear screaming "I'D HUMP TRUMP"  try to shoot her? It's perfect cover. 

Lets face it.. it's win win for her.. if she lives, she can try and pull her crooked strings and have some patriot arrested and try to drag Trump into it (he never said it. what he meant was someone should NOT shoot her because he loves children so much,  but the deep state media edited it.)

and if she dies,, well there you go. I don't need to tell you the value of martyrs among "them people"

~Bang

Edited by Bang
  • Sad 1

Debated on posting this here earlier today and didn't because it doesn't exactly fit the topic, but it's a pretty good, quick read on some disturbing trends/similarities to other current and recent autocratic takeovers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Why so far away?  Is that normal?

Not that abnormal.

It's maybe a little far but not excessively, only 2 months and change.  If it was out in, like, November, sure, but September isn't that far.  Could be something interesting, could just be mundane scheduling, it's in that grey zone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, DogofWar1 said:

Not that abnormal.

It's maybe a little far but not excessively, only 2 months and change.  If it was out in, like, November, sure, but September isn't that far.  Could be something interesting, could just be mundane scheduling, it's in that grey zone.

Oh.  I don't have much experience in the field so it seems long to me.

Why the delay though?  Like why not do it in a week or two?