Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Washington Nationals: Wash, Rinse, Repeat

@DCGoldPants

Inciarte is a good fielder. That is it. MAT has more range, stronger arm, and more WOW plays. 

Rendon gets no national love from the talking heads. Arrenado is apparently the best 3B to EVER put on a glove. Ridiculous he wins every year even in years he isn’t head and shoulders above the competition. 

Watch, Kershaw wins the Cy because two Nats were nominated and split votes. 

49 minutes ago, Popeman38 said:

Kershaw shouldn’t even be on the ballot. He missed 6 weeks of the season. He missed damn near 25% of the season. If he were a position player, zero chance he is in ballot for GG or MVP. 

Harper missed 40 games. Not on MVP ballot.

MLB just loves ****ing the Nats over, don't they? Rendon 3x, Taylor, Layne...

Just now, Mr. Sinister said:

Just hoping he gets some love for that brilliant 2nd half, where he was the best pitcher on the squad. Would be cool if he did, not that he will

Being a Cy Young finalist is nothing to shake a stick at. Part of the reason I want Max to win is that it should cement is HoF status.

1 minute ago, Riggo#44 said:

Being a Cy Young finalist is nothing to shake a stick at. Part of the reason I want Max to win is that it should cement is HoF status.

Yeah, good point. Can't be that many who've won 3, and he reached another level with the Nats.

Would be awesome at the same time to see Strasburg's career watermark though, especially after the debut, the tjs, the shutdown, et al, then the Flu Game II, and capping it with this.

Man, this is tough :ols:

12 minutes ago, Mr. Sinister said:

Yeah, good point. Can't be that many who've won 3, and he reached another level with the Nats.

Would be awesome at the same time to see Strasburg's career watermark though, especially after the debut, the tjs, the shutdown, et al, then the Flu Game II, and capping it with this.

Man, this is tough :ols:

Only 8 other pitchers have 3 or more; all are in the HoF, sans rampant cheater Roger Clemens, and Kershaw, obviously.

However, I think this year, Strasburg might surpass Scherzer as our #1. Which isn't to say Max is going to do poorly--just I think Stras really breaks through.

That really hurt 

N ot sure about the new guy, there wasn't really a lot of talk about him and this is the first time I've heard his name. Little surprised we weren't able to pull Righetti but maybe he wasn't looking for a pitching coach position (some say he was brought upstairs to the FO) 

Archived