Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Good Luck Tomorrow

SamMills51

Was nice talking with you all this week. Panthers pretty much have as much of a chance to make the playoffs (involves Washington getting another tie) as the Browns do at this point, so downright disappointment.

Anyhow, I would expect Luke is out to rest him for next year at this point, and I don't know how the mindset will be, besides a revenge game for Norman.

Do I think we could win? I think so. Would I be surprised if we lose, including losing badly? Nope.

Honestly, this year with the injuries, blown leads, and disappointments, it's just downright saddening. Most of the teams from last year that went in the playoffs aren't even sniffing it this year, including the Broncos.

Crazy year where the Cowboys are the best the NFL has, but I really feel the Panthers can turn it around next year if they stay healthy.

Anyhow, I expect a good game. It'll either be a shootout or a good defensive battle, just based on strength (panther dline) vs strength (redskin oline + WC offensive style) and weakness (Redskin Dline) vs weakness (Panthers patchwork oline) matchups. 

So, the fan in me says we win 31-20, the rationalist says a close game like 24-27 or maybe even a lucky 24-23, the pessimist in me says 3-49 with 3 Josh Norman pick 6s.

Either way, here's to no injuries and a good game!

20 minutes ago, Diehard Otis said:

In that case, whose boards do you like best?

Personally thought ramsondemand had the classiest board of them all. Real nice fans, talk intelligent football, and really just sucks they had a bad year.

Broncos and Falcons are my top 2 despised boards. Orangemane was full of ****y, unintelligent, and gullible fans who thought they had the next Tom Brady in Trevor and anyone could play QB and be better than Manning (the fact they considered victories against an injured Steelers team and Patriots team last year in the playoffs greater than a healthy Seattle and Arizona team was questionable enough), but they got the better of us in two games back to back. 

(Cotchery caught that; Gano made that the first time).

Falcons just because they're delusional pricks. Then again after having like a 45+ year streak of no back to back winning seasons, those poor turds need something to be excited about. They're about to have a real taste of life soon in the playoffs, and starting next week against us. Spoiling their 2016 season like they did our 2015 season.

Of course, seahawks (never dared to try and make an account on that stewstorm of a place) has quite the nasty reputation, and I don't feel like getting into a conversation with anyone who can't name any player before 2012.

This board is pretty good too honestly. Good football, good fans, and nice talk. 

@SamMills51, I'm sorry, but how exactly did the Falcons spoil the panthers 2015 season? Surely you're not suggesting that them being the only team to beat the panthers last season was "spoiling" their season. Spoiling a teams season is something like keeping them out of the playoffs, or ending their season in the playoffs. Beating a team and having them be 15-1 instead of 16-0? Not "spoiling" the panthers 2015 season in the least bit. 

Looks like to me you don't follow the Skin much. Your are saying we only score 20 despite the fact the Skins have the 3rd best O in the whole NFL while the Panthers are 20th in the league. Let's talk about your D: You guys are rated at 23 while we are at 26. In my view that is a push as it is any given Sunday. So in reality we should be able to whip your guys ass in the air with our potent offense. That's all. 

Here is to a good game though. :cheers:

42 minutes ago, Cooleyfan1993 said:

@SamMills51, I'm sorry, but how exactly did the Falcons spoil the panthers 2015 season? Surely you're not suggesting that them being the only team to beat the panthers last season was "spoiling" their season. Spoiling a teams season is something like keeping them out of the playoffs, or ending their season in the playoffs. Beating a team and having them be 15-1 instead of 16-0? Not "spoiling" the panthers 2015 season in the least bit. 

Bah spoiled the fact I wanted 16-0.

They're big division rivals. If you ever met a Falcon fan in real life, you'd know the feeling. They're like Cowboy fans, except more obnoxious.

42 minutes ago, zskins said:

Looks like to me you don't follow the Skin much. Your are saying we only score 20 despite the fact the Skins have the 3rd best O in the whole NFL while the Panthers are 20th in the league. Let's talk about your D: You guys are rated at 23 while we are at 26. In my view that is a push as it is any given Sunday. So in reality we should be able to whip your guys ass in the air with our potent offense. That's all. 

Here is to a good game though. :cheers:

Haha. I guess if you want to look at it that way, I guess our D does suck.

We'll see. I feel like the 4th quarter stats skew our defense too much, but I could be wrong. Plus injuries, but that's another story for another time.

We'll see what happens tomorrow. I did say that we could get blown out 3-49, which I wouldn't find surprising.

Don't blame me when your team meets up headfirst with one of the roughest fronts in the league, leading the league in sacks after a dismal 7.5 sack performance pre bye week (you do realize that's a tough road to climb. We could be leading by a landslide had we had this DLine rotation beforehand.)

Just don't blame me if you guys get beat by a "Browns" level defense, but don't be surprised if we get blown out. Lol.

7 hours ago, SamMills51 said:

Of course, seahawks (never dared to try and make an account on that stewstorm of a place) has quite the nasty reputation, and I don't feel like getting into a conversation with anyone who can't name any player before 2012.

This board is pretty good too honestly. Good football, good fans, and nice talk. 

One season I jumped on a lot of opponent's fans board and yeah from that experience the Seahawks fans were by a mile the most obnoxious.  You'd think they've won 5 Superbowls by their level of arrogance. 

Ran into some panthers fans here in Alexandria last night on my way into "Theismann's". I overheard them talking about getting parking passes to FedEx while I was walking in to I asked. "Hey guys going to to the game?". They said yes and told me where they were from I let them know I was coming from the Carolinas too. They asked who I was pulling for and I said "Redskins" they had an older woman with them who cheered "yay go skins" and these little twerps said "keep walking man..." 

I hope we win, I pray we win, pleassssse win!!!

Archived