Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

So, anyone want to take a guess how much it will cost us taxpayers to secure the Trump Tower White House?

LadySkinsFan

56 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Was leaning toward prejudice, honestly, but I can see why you would take it there. 

He didn't take it there.  

You spent like four posts, intentionally and transparently trying to take it there without technically saying it.  

(You may even be right.  But don't have the chutzpah to pretend that that wasn't the point you were intentionally trying to make.)  

Just now, Larry said:

He didn't take it there.  

You spent like four posts, intentionally and transparently trying to take it there without technically saying it.  

(You may even be right.  But don't have the chutzpah to pretend that that wasn't the point you were intentionally trying to make.)  

It was totally intentional (intentionally transparent as well). That was kind of the point. 

I don't know if anyone on this message board is racist or not. Which is why I said prejudice (which, btw, I intentionally used instead of racist)

You know where this would have gone if I would have jumped straight there. Lets not play coy 

1 hour ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

I'm confused know.  So people complained about Obama spending money on vacations but not Trumps expenses because all of those people are racist?

3 hours ago, Llevron said:

Was leaning toward prejudice

I'm not calling all of those people who did complain then and dont now racist. I'm calling them prejudice. Though, prejudice has many forms. Political prejudice is literally partisanship, which is why I said you were right the first time.  

Though racism is totally a part of that, which is why I was winking at it from across the room. 

I don't begrudge the President their vacations.  President is a stressful job, you have the weight of the world on your shoulders.

I do have concerns when it starts impacting their work performance.

But for Trump, he's blowing everyone else out of the water and it's not even close.  He's already at, what, 1/6th of Obama's total expenditures, and he's not even a month in?

I think I saw an estimate of 1.2 BILLION over 4 years, or almost 1 million per day.  That's crazy.  Obama hit 96M which is a paltry sum by comparison, especially when you remember that that's over 8 years, not 4.

Archived