Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

U.S. Congress Part 116

thebluefood

4 hours ago, clietas said:

Poor ol George McGovern. He and Carter were and still are in some ways the scapegoats of the party. Its why superdelegates were put in place. Also why Third Way politics became popular within the Democratic party. The results have been disastrous Republican policies for America. 

and you have Dems that are legit scared of their own shadow and won’t do anything out of fear of lunatics.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, clietas said:

Oh I'm going to hell for laughing at ol Mitch falling. 

Worth it tho. All the cool people gon be down there anyway.

No you're not.

Mitch is easily one of the worst 5 Americans in the history of the US.  His destruction of norms and hypocrisy legitimately put the Republic in serious jeopardy.

You'll have to get in some other way.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, clietas said:

Oh I'm going to hell for laughing at ol Mitch falling. 

Worth it tho. All the cool people gon be down there anyway.

I thought it was funnier that he couldn’t get up. And don’t fret, where do you think that POS is going to end up? You’ll have plenty to laugh at for eternity.

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Llevron said:

We gonna give Omar **** about "Some people did something" but we giving kids books in Texas saying slaves were treated well. 

Don't know the back story but from what you say, no I'm not cool with that.

Of course we could just judge one issue without going to a "but this other thing....." position.  

18 minutes ago, TheGreatBuzz said:

Don't know the back story but from what you say, no I'm not cool with that.

Of course we could just judge one issue without going to a "but this other thing....." position.  

Im not really directing my comments toward you at all, and im not trying to play that whataboutisim game either. But we waste so much of our time being distracted by **** that doesnt matter while our government is literally falling apart. Her comments literally hurt no one, no matter how ****ty they are and stupid they make her look. 

We have so much more that we can be focused on. And playing this game is exactly what the bad guys want. By bad guys i mean republicans. They literally will kill you for money. They would probably look you in the eye when they do it if they could get away with it. 

I just think we need prospective and not the bull**** about this stupid woman. She's clearly an idiot. 

3 minutes ago, Llevron said:

Her comments literally hurt no one,

I would imagine it hurt some of the families of those killed but I get what you're saying and agree.

I also hate when the media focuses on some dumb **** that Trump says instead of more important things.   Like I have no clue what you're saying about the Texas book thing but I've heard plenty about how trump said "oranges" instead of "origins".