Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Everything Apple thread

shuler74

8 hours ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

Apple Music interface is awful. It was better before the update. 

Well, it's definitely strange.  I'll have to try it out for a few weeks before I give my thoughts.  The old interface was very convoluted.  At first glance, this seems to be an attempt to simplify that but maybe to the point of making things hard to find.

Added...  They now have a "decades" category which has been sorely missing.  The playlists may be easier to sort through at first glance, which would be a huge upgrade.

15 minutes ago, Gamebreaker said:

I've uninstalled google maps and haven't given it a second thought. I do also have the Waze app for when I'm in a hurry and there is high traffic. 

I hear the new Maps is better, but I've been using Google Maps for so long, that it's hard to switch. The annoying, but smart thing on Apple's part, is that they won't allow you to set default apps. So every time you click something map related, Maps pops up. So I guess I use it on those occasions, but for the most part, it's Google Maps for me.

3 hours ago, SiCkSoULjA said:

I am kinda liking it so far, before update it was a mess now it's pretty cool. Very organized, easy to see search and it's super clean. 

This. Apple Music layout is SO much better now. iMessage is sick, much more like FB messenger now but with ****ing fireballs:beavisnbutthead:

Not sure I like the Watch update yet though. Specifically the swipe up now only gives you one screen with battery/airplane mode/silent mode/do not disturb/phone ping/ & lock. You have to hit the side button now to get to anything you had docked on the old swipe up screen. The contact list that used to be on the side button is now gone.

Updating the iPad now...

8 minutes ago, Dr. Do Itch Big said:

I still think Apple Music is a mess, but part of it might be because I got use to the old Apple Music. I still don't like the bigger font and text size. 

Looks kinda cartoony.  Seems to be better organized though, but I wish the artists albums were labeled by date.

Archived