Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2017 Comprehensive NFL Draft Thread

Dukes and Skins

Watching the Oklahoma Houston game, impressed with Houston's physicality especially in the wide receivers and lbs/safeties. Matching what Oklahoma has and deservedly in front at halftime. 

Looking at the rb, mixon has had a couple of good runs with vision and balance, and a ridiculously good catch, Houston's Catalon has been good too.

12 minutes ago, Monk4thaHALL said:

And Houston is in the hunt for the playoff. 

Sorry @Gibbs Hog Heaven

Thought they were great today. Will need to do something to help the oline in the running game, too much straight ahead that wasn't working, although against the weaker teams that make up a lot of their schedule it won't stand out. Junior wide out Stephen Dunbar had a great game today, good size 6-3 210, caught the ball well, seemed one of those languid, faster-than-they-look type runners. 

T.J. Watt for Wisconsin has been playing out of his mind.  I haven't been able to watch every play, but whenever I've had a chance to watch he's made plays.  He converted from TE last year.  He's been all over Fournette when I've seen him.  14-13 LSU 4th quarter.

Chubb with over 200 yards in his first game back from injury...30+ carries...huge workload considering he's just getting back. That's a good sign. Explosiveness isn't fully back from the clips I saw, but he did pull away from the defense on like his 30th carry, and that's impressive. Guy is a workhorse and very very good. Hope he keeps getting healthier.

Archived