Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

"I got a lot of good people around me" - McCloughan on sharing the love he is feeling from fans #Redskins

Our own Adam,.........lol....

Matt Jones to all the haters #HTTR

Coh7JUuVUAABI9L.jpg

"I think that helps Jay [Gruden] out"- McCloughan on the key of having experienced coaches like Perry Fewell, Bill Callahan around #Redskins

"We'll get something figured out" - McCloughan on if #Redskins will be forced to play a lot more should Cousins have another big year

Really good job by @thecooleyzone and @kevins980 with the Scot McCloughan interview

The mission will have to wait a few days for the Washington Redskins linebacker.

Spaceflight Now @SpaceflightNow 10m10 minutes ago

Coh8H5MVIAA7so2.jpg

Master Tesfatsion @MasterTes 1m1 minute ago

#Redskins camp opens at 9:30 a.m. Morning walkthrough scheduled at 10:35 a.m. and practice at 3 p.m.

Stephen Czarda ‏@SCzardaRedskins 38m38 minutes ago

First Josh Norman vs. DeSean Jackson matchup for #Redskins in 1-on-1s.

First Josh Norman vs. DeSean Jackson matchup for #Redskins in 1-on-1s.
Vine by Stephen Czarda

View on Vine

DeSean desoxed Josh

Overpaid free agent bust!  Dan Snyder does it again!  0-16!  RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE RABBLE

rabble

Perry Riley eager to win his job back #Redskins http://app.fanly.me/article/JOfSVb9z1o 

Coh9hfDVMAAexre.jpg

Washington Redskins @Redskins 35s36 seconds ago

If you're looking for @KirkCousins8's conversion van down at camp, you won't find it. 1f4da.png: http://redsk.in/2a4xL1a 

CoiAdVfUkAAEwYV.jpg

Fumbles force change by Matt Jones #Skins http://app.fanly.me/article/KimeIOTobb 

Coh_3g8UkAAcgGP.jpg

ICYMI: #NFL players retire for different reasons. But the transition can be a struggle. And I'm still adjusting.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/17150126/what-retire-nfl-matt-bowen

Redskins training camp: Day 1's surprise player (not pictured) and other observations. http://foxs.pt/2al45LZ 

CogW04gVIAE9Djx.jpg

Off to work, see ya'll at lunch.............

Ashburning Retweeted Ashburning

It's Friday, Friday, Friday,,,,get down dam it.....#HTTR

Ashburning added,

CoiE68rVUAAy8En.jpg

Ashburning @johnnylocal

Will Compton alluded that it is a good thing he cannot name just a few guys that have really caught his eye because many have #Redskins

Neil Dalal @NeilDalal96 13m13 minutes ago

"You see guy that is very comfortable in the role he is in now" - Will Compton on Kirk Cousins compared to last year #Redskins

Will Compton alluded that it is a good thing he cannot name just a few guys that have really caught his eye because many have #Redskins

John Keim @john_keim 1m1 minute ago

from one of the SportsCenter hits Thurdsay, talking Kirk Cousins... #redskins

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=17163336

Redskins Community @RedskinsCR 4m4 minutes ago

Today kicks off our #SkinsCamp Punt, Pass & Kick clinics. Kids ages 6-15 can test their skills from 12:30-2 today!

CoiJgVyUEAAoa9R.jpg

Redskins Buzztap @redskinsbuzztap 13m13 minutes ago

washingtontimes​.com >> Jamison Crowder feeling more confident entering second season read it in BRBN WT

HogsHaven.com @HogsHaven 17m17 minutes ago

Redskins Training Camp 2016: Second day of open practice

Chris Baker @cbaker92redskin 1m1 minute ago

My rookie yr undrafted started as 4th team nose worked my way up the chart. It's not where you… https://www.instagram.com/p/BIcl-1Bjx8J/

Will Briggs @RunPassScore 3m3 minutes ago

McCloughan saying we need another 10 quality starters to be 'solid'.

It is truly amazing and the first time in as long as I can remember that this team is full of home grown leaders (Williams, Baker, Kerrigan, even Niles Paul who I think is going to have a fantastic year, one of the guys I root extra hard for) and other guys come in and feed off of them (Galette, Norman, Dhall). A big name comes in (Norman) and we heard a lot at first, but then he has just melded right into the team and started to WORK! No over the top expectations for Norman alonel, but how much better the whole unit is going to be with him. A lot of talk about Cousins, but it is clearly not the only focus of the team or reporters also, which is great. When is the last time we had a first round pick that we didn't NEED to be the savior of his position the minute he stepped on the field? Hell, when is the last time we had a first round pick! The vibe around this is so great. Hard work, fight for your job, get better, win football games.

How easy is it to be a fan of this team right now? Hell, even Snyder is doing all of the right things (Paying for Zee's funeral, may he rest in peace, getting the bubble rebuilt etc.)

Feels good to finally be excited for the team instead of an individual. I cant wait to see the whole o-line dominate people, the defensive backfield not allowing a pass to be caught, the receivers/tight ends to just go nuts with Cousins distributing. I am excited to see what some of the young guys can do at OLB because there is some talent there. Even if this team doesn't make the playoffs, you know it won't be because of a lack of effort. I personally have high hopes for this team and think they are going to surprise a lot of people.

I am. It's 87 degrees every day.

Caribbean is way nicer than the east coast in the summer.

And kudos to you for the work with the humane society. Any contacts you could pass on, would be great.

Where exactly (what island) are you if you don't mind me asking?

Agree with the tweet from JP Finley.

Anything we got from Doc was a bonus. We are deep at WR. No need to rush him. It's not like he's gone for the season. He'll be back.

Don't chicken little on the first day. Some of you need a sedative.

I dont think anything we got was a bonus. I dont think they spent a first round pick in him thinking they werent gonna get anything out of him. It's hard enough for a rookie WR, but a rookie that's got next to no reps? Even when he comes back, he'll be behind the 8-ball.

No need to panic yet, but they still cant be happy about this.

That doesnt sound like BPA.

He's said previously in later rounds sometimes he goes for need if they haven't been addressed earlier -- because earlier he goes strict BPA.  As for the 10 players would make this a solid roster, I didn't take it that way -- he responded to that in terms of what he needs for the team to be "great" and then he said that and then he said we'd be solid but to me that was said more as an expression.  Again, it was in context of what will it take for the team to be great.  In the interview he seemed enthusiastic about the roster.  The way I took it is him suggesting they need one more good draft to be legitimate big time contenders.

Archived