Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

One day into Redskins training camp and Kendall Reyes already looks like one to watch. http://www.scout.com/nfl/redskins/story/1690198-reyes-of-light-on-redskins-defensive-line 

CofDocuWIAApSNZ.jpg

Back in action. More: http://redsk.in/2afOFuN 

Bryan Van Balen Retweeted Washington Redskins

Can you imagine Trent at TE?

Bryan Van Balen added,

Washington Redskins @Redskins
Gruden praises leadership and work ethic of LT Trent Williams heading into camp, says he's been asking to play TE for a while.
0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

Here's how the Hogs 2.0 shirts that Trent Williams designed for the OL look like #Redskins

Coe1mzOXgAQmAd2.jpg

Coe1mzQWYAgRuzT.jpg

Once I've shot a bottle rocket, grilled a dog, built a sandcastle, & got a sunburn; summer doesn't have much left for me. Let's do football.

A Special thanks to SoulSkins for posting some great tweets....

On the defensive side of the ball, today's game ball goes to @Salute_me17 . There is a fire in his eye. #SkinsCamp

John Keim Retweeted Washington Redskins

Pretty good excuse to miss practice

John Keim added,

Cof7PFzUsAATGSc.jpg

Cof7QqbUEAQkCSy.jpg
Washington Redskins @Redskins
Congrats to #Redskins CB Quinton Dunbar on the birth of his baby girl! http://redsk.in/2a3yhwi 

JP Finlay Retweeted Washington Redskins

Congrats. Makes sense why he missed practice

Hurt back, loopy on painkillers, exhausted but can't sleep. Not a lot, but here's a few night owl tweets since I last saw anything here. 

JP Finlay Retweeted CSN Redskins

Watch this vid despite my super awkward look in this screen grab

JP Finlay added,

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins
VIDEO: @JPFinlayCSN's two words that explain difference between 2015 and 2016 in Richmond: http://

https://t.co/WhHGm0Uqio

--

Neil Dalal Retweeted Breaking Burgundy

Neil Dalal added,

CofLAP7VYAA7RMS.jpg
Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy
When it comes to injury timelines for Doctson, Lauvao, Riley, definition of "close" is key. #Redskins
2 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

--

Niles Paul Retweeted Breaking Burgundy

1f914.png

Niles Paul added,

CoeBwlzWEAAIPqO.jpg
Breaking Burgundy @breakburgundy
Who has the stronger beard game going on for the @Redskins? @Niles_Paul84 or @DeAngeloHall23

--

some good pics (first 20 or so-then it goes to 2015) here in the photo gallery:

Redskins being cautious with Doctson, place him on PUP list

--

Redskins training camp: Day 1's surprise player (not pictured)and other observations. http://foxs.pt/2al45LZ 

CogWYzgVIAAb2zJ.jpg

Chadwicko trying to make it.

Hello from Virginia! I now have to get my bags and get from Dulles to Union Station in 60 minutes. Wish me luck.

Im still in Dulles. Why do I have to take a train to a separate building to collect my bags? I'm so missing my bus. Crap. Crap. Crap.

Anyone got a suggested backup plan in case I miss my DC-RVA Greyhound? Is there another coach company? Or Amtrak or something?

ahhhhhh summer and puppies....

gbJZpk.gif

I'm starting a rescue. Dog training first, then the rescue. Homed 60 pups this year on a small island.

I use to run/Executive Direct the Grand Strand Humane Society. Rescue, Volunteer, Foster & Adopt.....best friend you'll ever have....truth...

/also neuter and spay...

I am. It's 87 degrees every day.

Caribbean is way nicer than the east coast in the summer.

And kudos to you for the work with the humane society. Any contacts you could pass on, would be great.

Long story but the city wanted us to start killing for space...we had a huge contract with them...we'd take in all the animals their animal control caught but  with the stipulation that we are a sanctuary..any animal that crossed our thresh hold we kept and took care of until they were adopted..period...well, unless they were overly aggressive and posed a threat to us, volunteers or families..or if putting them down was the humane thing to do...i.e.  pain and suffering...and I'm proud to say that we saved 10s of 1000s of beautiful animals...

and because of our "No Kill" stand, we were at full capacity a lot of the time and the city would have to drive an hour and a half out of their way to take the over flow animals to the county shelter...that cost the city money...so they decided that they wanted to be on our board (all non-profits have boards and by laws)...I knew if they got on our board that they would make us become a kill shelter...

long story even shorter...the city bullied their way on to the board and took over...I couldn't/wouldnt be a part of killing healthy animals so I resigned...

anyhoo, I have a lot of connections and a plethora of any information you may need...I did it all...from building a kennel, running the vet, adoptions, volunteer coordination, fundraising, grant writing, community liaisons,multi-media, starting a 501c3...etc. etc......just let me know where you want to start..

/I know one of the best dog trainers I've ever seen. He'd be great to get to know and bounce some questions off of. 

its been a little over a year and a half since I last talked to him but send him a message...tell him Stefan or Sandy Brown told you about him and you were wanting some info...

Rick Kaplan
President and Master Trainer
917-575-6235
Rick@CanineAngelsServiceDogs.org

Rick Snider @Snide_Remarks 10h10 hours ago

Cousins shows smile, not swagger as Redskins training camp opens. My Post Express column. WP read it in BRBN

Here's my 1-minute video on the Washington Redskins training camp. Hint - it was hot.

John Keim @john_keim 1h1 hour ago

Redskins' schedule today: 10:30 am walk-thru; 3 p.m. practice. Today's high: 90. Plenty of good seats (standing spots) still available.

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 1h1 hour ago

Need to Know: When healthy, #Redskins' Lauvao will have to earn his job back read it in BRBN  #RedskinsTalk

Cohk6T0UMAADLID.jpg

Anthony Raposa @AnthonyRaposa 4h4 hours ago

Waking up to go pick up the man himself, @ChadwikoRCC . So tired, I slept through the tornado warning weather...day 2 here we come.

Bill Barnwell @billbarnwell 7h7 hours ago

VIDEO: What Ryan Kerrigan thinks of the internal candidates to replace Junior Galette: http://ow.ly/i9F1302IjXC 

CoflZdOUkAA-jtj.jpg

McCloughan says "no doubt about it" that he would have drafted differently (getting a pass rusher) if he know Galette would not be available

#Redskins GM Scot McCloughan w/ @thecooleyzone & @kevins980 on losing Galette - "We lose an edge passer rusher is what we lose..."

"Kerrigan's Kerrigan" - McCloughan with a great description of Ryan Kerrigan

#Redskins GM Scot McCloughan w/ @thecooleyzone & @kevins980 on a Matt Jones break out year - "No doubt about it, he's shown me maturity"

0 retweets0 likes

Retweet

More

ESPN 980 @espn980 5m5 minutes ago

#Redskins GM Scot McCloughan w/ @thecooleyzone & @kevins980 on the Kirk Contract negotiations -"We're here at camp now he's out QB now"

ESPN 980 @espn980 4m4 minutes ago

McCloughan w/ @thecooleyzone & @kevins980 on the Kirk Contract - "I don't know close we really got...it just wasn't meant to be right now"

McCloughan said over the past two weeks, Jones would work on ball security outside in the 100 degree heat with a trainer

"That's a good thing" - McCloughan on Jones not having many carries in college Probably alluding to better sustainability in pros

Eagles sign Darren Sproles to one-year contract extension

Archived