Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

SWFL's Summer Camp: The official Twitter thread, RVA style, slip and slide included, boogers extra, Cheerleader=counselors

SWFLSkins

Bubba's Redskins Breaking News has been updated

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 10m10 minutes ago

Gruden says Cousins focused on football, not contracts. Coach & QB ready for 2016 read it in BRBN

CoZanVUXgAEZwqU.jpg

Rich Tandler @Rich_TandlerCSN 20m20 minutes ago

For right now, it's next man up as far as replacing the injured Junior Galette but Jay Gruden didn't rule out . . . https://www.facebook.com/RealRedskins/posts/1179591165415299 

Chad Ryan @ChadwikoRCC Jul 13

I don't want to see anyone complaining about traffic on the I95 down to RVA from DC, alright?

CnSjoS1UkAA1qWw.jpg

Speaking of which, there's an absolute must read article from Jerry Brewer (as is pretty much everything he's written since joining the WP last offseason) you can find here in BRBN. 

If you're not jumping to read his stuff anytime he puts it out, turn in your fan card. 

Fully agreed.  Brewer has eclipsed Keim for me, and that's a big deal.  Excellent, excellent reporter and writer.

I hope Chad found a ride that late in the night..lord only knows what I'd do without him at camp bright n early..and of course all the magic the all mighty hap and swflskins bring

Hope he found a ride? Hell, I hope he brought some armed guards to protect him at the RVA Greyhound terminal. The Boulevard at 4AM is no place to be wandering around with that tourist look on your face...

Hope he found a ride? Hell, I hope he brought some armed guards to protect him at the RVA Greyhound terminal. The Boulevard at 4AM is no place to be wandering around with that tourist look on your face...

lol wellll I imagine he's familiar with the area and stays in where it's safe

Speaking of which, there's an absolute must read article from Jerry Brewer (as is pretty much everything he's written since joining the WP last offseason) you can find here in BRBN. 

If you're not jumping to read his stuff anytime he puts it out, turn in your fan card. 

If you are not checking the library, BRBN keep by Hap so diligently, you should not even have a fan card. Read often. 

http://es.redskins.com/forum/5-bubba9497s-redskins-breaking-news/

Man, I feel like I'm in training camp also, haven't had this many articles for BRBN since the season closed last year.  Looks like the local reporters have a lot of pent up energy, they need to release. 

Since this morning you posted 25 articles. Once again, visit this treasure, lots of good reading there. 

CoZ0plYWYAQJvgP.jpg

CoZ0pZxXEAAElCh.jpg

CoZ1OvQWcAA40-g.jpg

Training Camp Tonight broadcasts live from @buzandneds in Richmond from 6 to 8 pm.

CoZxWBDW8AAfCxG.jpg

Chad already said he's missing day one of camp.

Loved his tweets last year, really looking forward to them. One thing I won't miss is the way he spun all Griffin plays he tweeted about differently than pretty much all the (more) impartial beat writers. That was bad.

At least four failed drug tests, and no sacks later, Jerry Jones on Randy Gregory: "We drafted him right where we should have him."

@Edwerderespn As a Redskins fan, I love him. lol.

So.Much.Speed

CoZ3CylUMAEBkKN.jpg

Redskins steal of the draft looks to make impact

http://www.thezonereport.com/redskins-news/2016/7/27/redskins-steal-of-the-draft-looks-to-make-impact

NFL
JAMIE OAKES, 247SPORTS

The Washington Redskins may have landed the steal of the NFL Draft in running back Keith Marshall.

The former Georgia Bulldog does have knee injuries in his past but was fully healthy in 2015. At the NFL Combine, he led all backs in the 40-yard dash and the bench press.

Head coach Jay Gruden is excited about Marshall's future.

“There’s no substitute for speed and he’s fast. We’re excited about that," Gruden said. "

@granthpaulsen @funnydanny @BrendanDarr I am at Buzz and Ned's. You guys aren't

CoaB5-yWAAQB-A6.jpg

maybe our QB can find them homes later.

Just remember I print the new fit to print, lol.....I don't condone people in their twenties getting dogs at all....I turned one back in...still not proud of that moment....I did find the dog a great home.

Archived