Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

BREAKING: Shooting at BLM Protest in Dallas

Duckus

Let me know when i am outraged or feel that u should be.

But racist actions usually seem to upset you. So i was just curious.

Institutional racism, murder and the failure of our country to provide justice for the victims upset me...greatly.

You, apparently, are a bit a more attuned to traffic patterns and lane closings.

To each their own, I suppose.

Institutional racism, murder and the failure of our country to provide justice for the victims upset me...greatly.

You, apparently, are a bit a more attuned to traffic patterns and lane closing.

When did larry hack your account?

Here we go, someone questions something and they're immediately on the opposite fringe. Lovely. You pass the es test with flying colors.

Actually, when protesters blocked traffic a couple weeks ago and it was discussed, i actually changed my opinion on it. I don't care for it, but in the grand scheme of things, it's small matters compared to what they are fighting for.

I was speaking more to the part about them denying only white people pasaage and shouting at them about them being white. Perhaps i failed in clarifying that part.

So now, will you finally answer the question? I promise, it's not against es playbook rules.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/21/watch-astonishing-exchange-when-elderly-man-tries-to-pass-through-black-lives-matter-protest-on-sidewalk/

I dont know if anyone has experienced the BLM blokcing 4th and Mass yesterday and today. 

I dont like the idea. 

I really dont like the fact that they blocked white people but let black people walk through. 

I am infuriated that DC Police Chief Cathy Lanier gave a stand down order when officer asked for permission to arrest the blocking protesters. 

Now BLM are given permission to block public roads and make them only accessible for black people? 

I 100% agree that black men are targeted by police and they are more likely to be unreasonably "feared" and shot ... but blocking roadways for only black people is not the answer. 

Yeah, I'm hesitant to believe this actually went down like this without knowing more facts. Probably seeing one side of the story, and its partly based on unknown sources.

Yeah, I'm hesitant to believe this actually went down like this without knowing more facts. Probably seeing one side of the story, and its partly based on unknown sources.

The footage I saw on the local news (so take with a grain of salt) showed the protesters blocking both the street and the sidewalk. There was a clip of a man riding a bike trailering infants who was forced to turn around and another man dressed in business attire that they wouldn't let pass. Both were white males. Can't say if that's representative of what was actually happening or not.

So you're ok with what they did?

I'm trying to give a **** about the one dude that had to walk an extra block...I'm really trying.

But alas, I cannot. Sorry to disappoint you. But keep me updated on all road closings and pedestrian inconvenience. I may experience a change of heart.

You, apparently, are a bit a more attuned to traffic patterns and lane closings.

But it targets people who have nothing to do with the cause they are championing. And if its tdue that they're letting black people pass, its just not right.

Now I am not the type to be manipulated into completely dismissing the movement as a whole because of this, but the fact is that this hurts them, and it is something they can control

What part? Protestors allowing black people to pass but not white people?

But it targets people who have nothing to do with the cause they are championing. And if its tdue that they're letting black people pass, its just not right.

l

We really don't know the whole story and we certainly aren't going to get the whole story from The Blaze. But if folks want to put their feet in the ground and boil this issue down to taking a stand against discourteous language, that's their choice.

I say that's utter horse**** and that's my choice. I feel good about it.

I was speaking more to the part about them denying only white people pasaage and shouting at them about them being white. Perhaps i failed in clarifying that part.

The regressive left (also sometimes referred to as regressive liberals) is a political epithet used to negatively characterize a section of leftists who are accused of holding politically regressive views (as opposed to progressive views) by tolerating illiberal principles and ideologies for the sake of multiculturalism and cultural relativism.

Within the specific context of multiculturalism, British anti-Islamism activist Maajid Nawaz used the term in 2012 in his memoir Radical: My Journey out of Islamist Extremism[note 1] to describe "well-meaning liberals and ideologically driven leftists" in the United Kingdom who naïvely and "ignorantly pandered to" Islamists and helped Islamist ideology to gain acceptance. In a 2015 video presentation on the Internet forum Big Think, Nawaz elaborated on the meaning of the term, saying that it describes "a section of the left" that has, in his opinion, "an inherent hesitation to challenge some of the bigotry that can occur within minority communities ... for the sake of political correctness, for the sake of tolerating what they believe is other cultures and respecting different lifestyles".

........This "racism of low expectations" lowers the moral standards of people within minorities, seeking excuses if they happen to express, for example, misogyny, homophobia, chauvinism, bigotry, or antisemitism, whilst holding members of the majority to universal liberal standards.[2].

We really don't know the whole story and we certainly aren't going to get the whole story from The Blaze. But if folks want to put their feet in the ground and boil this issue down to taking a stand against discourteous language, that's their choice.

Fair enough

Since when does not knowing the whole story or all the facts about an act matter?

Actually, murder of unarmed black folks by police increase the racial divide. Diverse groups of people coming together to march against violence closes the divide...which is why so many are denigrating the marches. Lots of folks need that division, they make their living from that division.

actually false accusations of murder do

especially of the hands up,don't shoot variety

So you all dont have to keep guessing... here is the link to the video of the BLM group not allowing the older white man to pass and shouting "we see you and your white privilege" "going to your white privilege job"... This is in Washington DC yesterday.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2016/07/21/watch-astonishing-exchange-when-elderly-man-tries-to-pass-through-black-lives-matter-protest-on-sidewalk/

The incident with the 13 people arrested was I-95 south in Richmond, VA

In the video there's a black lady with her clinched fist in the air... isn't that the symbol for Black Power?

I'm trying to give a **** about the one dude that had to walk an extra block...I'm really trying.

But alas, I cannot. Sorry to disappoint you. But keep me updated on all road closings and pedestrian inconvenience. I may experience a change of heart.

Dam dude. At least read my posts. Then do your holier than thou sarcastic thing you've taken to lately.

I see your response to sin, and agree with his response. Only thing is, i never acteed like you were supposed to be pissed off. I'm not pissed off. I don't think it's cool at all if true, but pissed or angry or ready to shave my head, not at all.

I asked a simple question, and these are the responses i get. I guess i deserve it, i really am in general an asshole.

Now, I'll try to ask another question:

Where would you draw the line? (And, no, I'm not suggesting that the line should be that they don't block the white people's prius on their way to get Starbucks)

^

That's what I saw on the local news and that's not doing this movement any good. They look like a bunch of spoiled children who have never been told "no" and they are plenty happy to ruin people's daily lives. Their message is lost with this petulant behavior.

Dam dude. At least read my posts. Then do your holier than thou sarcastic thing you've taken to lately.

I see your response to sin, and agree with his response. Only thing is, i never acteed like you were supposed to be pissed off. I'm not pissed off. I don't think it's cool at all if true, but pissed or angry or ready to shave my head, not at all.

I asked a simple question, and these are the responses i get. I guess i deserve it, i really am in general an asshole.

Now, I'll try to ask another question:

Where would you draw the line? (And, no, I'm not suggesting that the line should be that they don't block the white people's prius on their way to get Starbucks)

Nah, bro. Not bogging down the whole BLM thread with your pearl-clutching. Sorry....

Archived