Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Fox News, Sexual Harassment, Ailes, O'Reilly, Hannity and minions...

Riggo-toni

Do you think someone like Hannity ever feels any guilt? Is there any shame there at all? Like are there moments of self reflection where he really questions himself? Is he muscling through it for something greater (money, politics, etc) or does it not even phase him? Or is he ignorant of just how ****ed he is?  What about his wife? Does she know? I don't think I've ever met someone on his level of partisan bull**** and phoniness. 

I try to put myself in his shoes and try to imagine how he sees the world and himself and honest to God i start getting dizzy and nauseous. I mean I'm already ****ed up personally so I have a high tolerance for **** and I still can't even begin to pretend to be him. 

Reminder that the people who like Sean Hannity are the GOP voting base. Another factor I've considered when creating my proposed energy budget (how much of your energy you should use on the GOP)

Attempting conversation: 0%

Reasoning: 0%

Debate: 0%

Cooperation: 0%

Destruction: 100%

• Like 2

Ugh. All those top rated news shows are rancid excrement.

CNN gets very annoying because it wastes too much energy on the McLaughlin Group format - 2 people each from different sides of the political aisle trying to yell louder than the other. The fear of being labeled as biased has led to News resembling pro wrestling more than Edward Murrow or Walter Cronkite. Still, Anderson Cooper, Erin Burnett, and especially GPS are the best cable news shows. It's unfortunate that we've become so intractably polarised that reasonably objective shows have lost their audiences to fire breathing blowhards.

If there's a hell, I hope Sean Hannity and Keith Olbermann are forced to spend eternity locked alone together in the same room with no audience, where they can scream endlessly over whether Obama or Trump is responsible for their eternal damnation.

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

Sean Hannity has officially surpassed Limbaugh as the worst person in the media. 

He's such a freaking caricature. You literally couldn't write a trollish ass of a character better than what he id in reality. The whole deep state BS is all Alt-Right conspiracy BS and he's brought it mainstream. The worst part is that I know there are people reading this post who tune in nightly to download their daily dose of fear, paranoia, bigotry, conspiracy, and prejudice disguised as Republican talking points. Want to see what is wrong with America? Look no further than Hannity and your foolish devotion to him.

• Like 1