Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Josh Norman a free agent

posse87

Don't break the bank, if Scott wants him then you offer something respectable and do it a 1 year or 2 year deal. Patrick Peterson tweeted out know your worth"" then took it off... So with that being said he value is average to mid high.

Now with that all being said, cousins and him are friends. I would try to talk to cousins and get an opinion on him and then ya try to go for him. He would be a thorn in David beckhams side ahhaa I totally agree with you momma. Imagine the suspensions and fines and headlines ahaha I would love it!! Just to piss off him and the Giants

I cannot even I agine what he is asking...

I read Revis/top at CB money, so $16 mil a year. That's what I READ. Doesn't really make sense though, because if Carolina was willing to franchise him at $14 mil per, you'd think they'd have no problem with an extra $2 mil to lock him up long term. Maybe he wants QB money.

For $15-16M per year, you better be getting Darrel Green in his prime, Champ Baily circa 2005, or a Revis clone at the top of his game and the prime of his youth. An absolute "shutdown" corner. None of these are Norman. Hell, nobody even knew who Norman was before last season.

Hell no. Pass.

For $15-16M per year, you better be getting Darrel Green in his prime, Champ Baily circa 2005, or a Revis clone at the top of his game and the prime of his youth. An absolute "shutdown" corner. None of these are Norman. Hell, nobody even knew who Norman was before last season.

Hell no. Pass.

He's arguably the best at a very important position.

Anyway, all the rumors I'm seeing say 49ers are the team to beat for him.

Archived