Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Bye Felicia

TK

Yea, he isn't the best pass catcher, i'll give you that, but overall his yards haven't dropped THAT much, IMo.

2012   1613   4.8

2013   1275   4.6

2014   1074   4.1

2015     751   3.7

Yardage dropped off an average of 10 yds per game, but considering he WAS the offense in 14' & 15', with no QB help and defenses keying in on him due to the lack of an aerial game, I wouldn't call it a decline as much as a speed bump. He was in and out of the game alot in 15', but he always was productive. One thing that did concern me last year was his hesitation in the backfield, but again, I think it was simply an off year for him, as every player in the league goes  through that phase.

I'm not trying to bad mouth the guy.

What teams are interested in him in FA?

I'm not trying to bad mouth the guy.

What teams are interested in him in FA?

I know, my apologies if it came out that way.

My point was he had an off year; whoever the back is this year should have a very good year, unless he's a bum. The offense will be aerial, and defenses will be pulling back more to defend it, so the RB will/should have a great season; I just hope its Morris. 

But also the impatience of some teams towards players; they automatically figure a player is washed up once he has a slow year, and thats been proven wrong alot. Morris is still young, and I don't think he was injured, was he? I just want to see the guy come back; he was a true player and a true person, very humble and quiet but got the job done.

My point was he had an off year; whoever the back is this year should have a very good year, unless he's a bum. The offense will be aerial, and defenses will be pulling back more to defend it, so the RB will/should have a great season; I just hope its Morris. 

But also the impatience of some teams towards players; they automatically figure a player is washed up once he has a slow year, and thats been proven wrong alot. Morris is still young, and I don't think he was injured, was he? I just want to see the guy come back; he was a true player and a true person, very humble and quiet but got the job done.

This year I always thought that our RB looked a bit lost behind Callahan's line. We know Bill as a say in running plays and such, I sometimes wonder if that's not what lost our RB corps in this offense. Don't know what was going on exactly, but I have the feeling that this part of our offense can be upgraded with less coaches involved in it to make it simplier for players.

Now, we'll be able to see where Alfred will land, big names have been signed, Ivory, Forte, Martin... Time to sign Morris who will be great. And if nobody wants to give him a deal, I'm sure he'll be back here. Highly doubtful, but not impossible.

Archived