Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 ES GMs mock draft - and we're spent.

Epochalypse

It's OK, deception is part of the plan you know.

LOL. Honestly, He wasn't in my top 4. (Or any QB's. Again to your disappointment I'm sure.). And at 4, you can't fail to get a top talent off your board. 

We were going defensive. The ONLY way Zeke would of come into it would of been with a small trade back a couple of spots maximum. 

But that's no longer my concern and I have no idea what Dave's plan is for the Cowboys now. 

Hail. 

Cowboys set at RB now. Still looking to trade down. Interested in picks for next year mainly.

So if I gave you like my full draft worth of picks for 2017, then I'd have two whole drafts worth of picks in 2017 when I get the 'Boys back?

SWEET! Let's talk! 

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship .....

Hail. 

We should flip first rounders just to make some draws drop. 

Hail. 

ah, I don't think so, you'll have to send me more than 3 first round picks and a 2nd if I were going to do that AND I'd rather have picks in this draft.  lol

ah, I don't think so, you'll have to send me more than 3 first round picks and a 2nd if I were going to do that AND I'd rather have picks in this draft.  lol

Too late buster! I'mma trading all next draft to Dallas, so I have two draft's worth of picks next year!

Never saw THAT one coming did ya'!

Hail. 

Alright everyone, we will go with midnight tonight (EST) as the roster lockdown time.  Anything that occurs in real life before then affects us; anything that happens after does not.

Just as an example, if KC gets their pick back today before midnight, they have it here.

If they get it back tomorrow, KC does not have it here.

I will also add, with roster lockdown, there is nothing preventing teams from trading picks or drafting (so long as it is your turn).  If the Titans feel so inclined they may go ahead and make their selection, followed by the next team and so on and so forth.  The 12 hour time limit however will not start until...lets go with 1200 noon Eastern Standard Time to officially start the clock on whichever team is up at that point.

The hour is almost upon us ladies and gentlemen.  Get your game faces on...

f56e03a8ca20309d904e4b32c36b396c12b5dbeb

My-Excited-Face.jpg

funny-celebrity-pictures-youre-excited-f

Ready! Nervous as all heck being as it's the Redskins. But I revel in the spotlight and added pressure!

Still don't have a clue who we're picking first like but I'll get to that when I get to that!

Hail.

Neither do I know who will I pick. But I feel relieve that you're not anymore picking in front of me, as I was sure you would pick the one I'm looking for.

Now considering the lock at midnite, I may pick by tomorrow morning...

Which would be fun, because tomorrow morning I'm schedule to work at the US embassy in Paris.

Neither do I know who will I pick. But I feel relieve that you're not anymore picking in front of me, as I was sure you would pick the one I'm looking for.

Now considering the lock at midnite, I may pick by tomorrow morning...

Which would be fun, because tomorrow morning I'm schedule to work at the US embassy in Paris.

Wait! You thought I was picking Zeke at 4, and you want him for Jacksonville? 

You have Yeldon and now Ivory! I'd of NEVER thought you'd of been looking RB. 

Now I'M shocked. 

Hail. 

Now I'M shocked. 

Hail. 

Per CNN, the French denial and deception campaign against Britain took a turn for the worse today when the French agents began confusing themselves right before the outset of operations.

French-Soldiers-monty-python-380143_800_

Now I'M shocked. 

Hail. 

I also predicted that 2 QBs will be gone before #5...

Pick your option :)

I

Giving up on Blake after his great sophomore season?

I think you're trying to get fired and get the Hell out of dodge! Which makes sense being as it's the Jaguars.

Sneaky Frenchman!

Hail.

If it's the Jaguars are you really being fired or is it more like relief? 

The clock will start 12 noon est, but as I mentioned earlier as of midnight activity can occur to include picks, if it's your turn.

I'm assuming it's the same 12 hours allowed per pick.  

You should consider if there are two skips than the time would be cut in half.  Just a thought, not saying we implement it though. 

Archived