Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 ES GMs mock draft - and we're spent.

Epochalypse

Things have been crazy lately so haven't been able to spend nearly as much time trying to put a board together as last year. KC's draft may not be the best this year...

Same for me here. I would ends up to the same conclusion than you but GHH will argue that it can't be as worse as last year so... Maybe throwing darts into a list of name isn't a bad strategy...

After the mess my predecessor left me from last year I'd rather not .....

Hail. 

I'm sorry that three starters, all 10 draft picks still in the league, an extra first rounder (#8 overall pick this year) and an extra 3rd rounder this year don't meet the "injured backup RB in the first round" gold standard of drafting.

I'm sorry that three starters, all 10 draft picks still in the league, an extra first rounder (#8 overall pick this year) and an extra 3rd rounder this year don't meet the "injured backup RB in the first round" gold standard of drafting.

Talking of RB's (term used VERY loosely) ...... Nah, I'll spare you and leave it. 

Hail. 

Busy weekend with Easter....

Can we PM the commish with draft board to select for us in case we are unable to get on when spot comes?

you definitely can hand off your board to someone other than yourself if you can't make the pick.  I suggest posting it in the main thread first if possible.   It's definitely the best way to do it to keep the ball rolling so to speak. 

Especially when we go to sleep, our European friends can take over our boards and post while we are sleeping. 

you definitely can hand off your board to someone other than yourself if you can't make the pick.  I suggest posting it in the main thread first if possible.   It's definitely the best way to do it to keep the ball rolling so to speak. 

Especially when we go to sleep, our European friends can take over our boards and post while we are sleeping. 

What's it worth?   :P.

Hail. 

What's it worth?   :P.

Hail. 

lmfao, just want to be done before the draft.  BTW, we drafted very similarly last year, wonder if we do the same this year considering I'm the Ravens this year and you are the Skins.  Are you going to draft like Scot or like Vinny...

I would strongly suggest you to not pass your choice to GHH, he'll use this as general info for his board to get to know players.

lmfao, just want to be done before the draft.  BTW, we drafted very similarly last year, wonder if we do the same this year considering I'm the Ravens this year and you are the Skins.  Are you going to draft like Scot or like Vinny...

He was great as Jerry last year, so I expect him to pick like Vinny, Vinny always thought of him like being even better than Scott at drafting.

On an interview published today on GMfornoobies.com, the General Manager of the Jacksonville Jaguars talked a few about the upcoming draft, and the Jaguars strategy regarding #5th pick.

"You know, we really feel like we're perfectly set up at #5 this year. Let's face it, we all know how the first fourth pick will unveil this year. Even after Dallas' owner Jerry Jones recently fired their old GM GHH, who was son hired by madman Dan Snyder there won't be much change in the first four picks.

If you allow me to go with some kind of foresight, here's how I envision things will go from 1 to 4.

First, the Titans aren't going anywhere, nobody have enough firepower in terms of draft picks to trade for the first. And, honestly, with the investment they made on Mariota last year, they need to protect him and they need serious help at LT. So they'll obviously go Laremy Tunsil. That's #1.

Second, you have the Browns... They just fired Manziel and his off the field antics... They send some decoy regarding RG3. I'm not buying that in any way. They'll pick Jared Goff that really put on a show last week. I know Carson Wentz is known for being the best QB prospect, but the Browns will go with Goff. That's pick #2.

Third will be as easy in this scenario. They won't have any other choice than Joey Bosa. He's a tremendous player, a freaking player, and their DE are non existent on their teams. They need to compete with the Chiefs, Broncos, Raiders... They need help on D. They'll go Joey Bosa, that's your pick #3.

Fourth... The Cowboys. The change they had recently in their Front Office has puzzled me a little bit, as I was sure that the old GM would have gone Ezekiel Elliott. He would have been his perfect pick. But I still don't think it'll change much. Word is they'd like to trade down, but I don't see it happening. They've got a great line, and they need romoSUCKS to stay healthy. To keep him healthy, they need a tough three down back that can carry the load like Murray used to. And Elliott is exactly that but younger. Why would they go elsewhere? So, Elliott will be #4th.

So yeah, things will really become interesting at #5. We're gonna be the turning point of the first round that can shake things up. Baltimore wants to move? Teams should be weary of this and not get leapfrog by someone in their division that just trade with the Ravens. If that happens, we might be able to work out a deal. Especially for someone looking to draft guys like Ronnie Stanley, Jalen Ramsey, Myles Jack or Carson Wentz just to name a few.

That's a great list of prospects that will be available at #5th and gives us tons of options and many opportunities. It'll really be interesting. We've already have a few options, but still, we might get a phone call or two that would make it even more great."

Will it happen like the Jaguars' GM said it will? That remains to be seen, he's also famous for being wrong.

Just a reminder that Wildbunny is right that the Ravens GM is looking to move and he is right.  We are looking to trade down. 

I don't totally agree or disagree with what wildbunny said, but there are several different ways the top 4 or even 5 teams could go, so whoever is on the clock will make me decide if I'm trading down or not.  I just would like to have a trade set in place before I'm on the clock to keep the draft moving at a good pace. 

The Ravens are drafting BPA.  I'm hear to make Ozzie and Eric Decosta proud.

Just a reminder that Wildbunny is right that the Ravens GM is looking to move and he is right.  We are looking to trade down. 

I don't totally agree or disagree with what wildbunny said, but there are several different ways the top 4 or even 5 teams could go, so whoever is on the clock will make me decide if I'm trading down or not.  I just would like to have a trade set in place before I'm on the clock to keep the draft moving at a good pace. 

The Ravens are drafting BPA.  I'm hear to make Ozzie and Eric Decosta proud.

We should flip first rounders just to make some draws drop. 

Hail. 

Archived