Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 ES GMs mock draft - and we're spent.

Epochalypse

The Cleveland Browns with the second pick in the draft select Laremy Tunsil.

We need just about everything and went with the best player in the draft. He will play RT this year and give our new QB some time to throw. Add him to Thomas, Bitonio and Erving and that's 4/5 of a good OL. 

Nice NIKK. I'd of done exactly the same. 

Even with RG3 the temptation for a QB is there but I couldn't of turned down Tunsil. 

Opportunist and very smart pick for Cleveland. (Nice first pick in Ramsey too. Just shocked TN went that way and not the LT protection for they're franchise QB.). 

Hail. 

Yeah, picking Tunsil is a no brainer for almost any team.

Now I'm going to wonder what is Chip Kelly doing? He still haven't trade up for a QB?? That's non sense!

Looks like I'll be ready to reach, once again in a few picks...

For? (Feel free to PM me if you don't want SD or Dallas knowing.). 

Just curious. 

Hail. 

Good luck. I have been trying to trade down for weeks.

yep, so have I.  The other league I'm in isn't as difficult in trading down because teams can trade players, but not future picks. 

It's a cool league as there is free agency for a two week period.  Each position group gets it's own FA period that lasts 24 hours and the highest bid wins.  It works like an auction.  Each team has a salary cap to adhere to and they use spotrac.com to base if off the teams real salary cap.  It's an extremely advanced Mock Draft.  This is a good one, but it's only the draft portion.    Anyway, trades happen pretty frequently in that draft. 

I can't remember what we did last year.  Will there be an ongoing big board listed showing the order the players have been drafted?  Will it be under a certain thread or this thread?

BTW, Good Luck Everyone!

This thread, posts 339 and 351.

Thanks, didn't realize teams had already chosen.  I understand that they could, but didn't see the picks come in. 

He said. The OP. 

Hail. 

That I understand, but I didn't see the 1st and 2nd pick come in and than noticed the OP had posted two picks and wondered if we were just updating a google docs page separately. 

Thanks, didn't realize teams had already chosen.  I understand that they could, but didn't see the picks come in. 

That I understand, but I didn't see the 1st and 2nd pick come in and than noticed the OP had posted two picks and wondered if we were just updating a google docs page separately. 

OP here will be updated by the ..... OP. 

And when he get's around to it, they'll be a separate thread, NOT for posting in and just specifically to keep up with the running order/ players selected, also updated by the OP and linked in the OP of this thread. 

Just like last year. Nothing;s changed. 

Hail. 

OP here will be updated by the ..... OP. 

And when he get's around to it, they'll be a separate thread, NOT for posting in and just specifically to keep up with the running order/ players selected, also updated by the OP and linked in the OP of this thread. 

Just like last year. Nothing;s changed. 

Hail. 

Yeah, I just forgot how we did last years, considering I've done a lot of these things, it can get confusing.

As I said, I understand that the OP is updating, but since I saw that he had updated the 1st two picks, but hadn't seen the other picks come in, then I was wondering if it was someplace else. 

btw, I pm'd dave and told him he was on deck, since Baughlin' is on the clock. 

Next picks are Jerruh and the French guy.

Obtenir votre popcorn prêt

With the third pick in the 2016 ES mock Draft The San Diego Chargers Select: Myles Jack LB, UCLA

(Controversy ensues)

Yeah don't see anything controversial about picking one of the highest regarded players.

All indications are he is recovering well.

Next picks are Jerruh and the French guy.

Obtenir votre popcorn prêt

Yeah don't see anything controversial about picking one of the highest regarded players.

All indications are he is recovering well.

I meant the LA part. The local media would definitely pounce on that nugget. 

Archived