Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Can you imagine The Redskins relocating?

Rattlesnake88

If St. Louis offers the Jags the same new stadium deal they were going to give the Rams, could Kahn turn that down?

I'd be totally on board with our franchise moving to a different market and DC getting an expansion team.

I don't see them moving at all.  The owner is dedicated to Jacksonville and trying to make it work.  I know they did some renovations to the current stadium.  Just ran across this article from First Coast News website:  http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/sports/nfl/jacksonville-jaguars/2015/11/05/jaguars-owner-khan-city-propose-90m-in-stadium-upgrades/75265950/

He is proposing more additions/renovations to the stadium, article was from Nov.  Not sure if the city will help or the status of that proposal, but he appears fine with remaining there and trying to make it work.

I know that my response isnt answering the OP's question. But I'm still bitter about the way Fisher brought out all 18 players they received from the RG3 trade for the coin toss when they played us in 2014. I was on the Rams message board that day, and the comments their fans made left a sour taste in my mouth. I even had to hear about it from friends that were Rams fans. I don't really feel bad for them.

Since I'm not in the DC area anymore, it wouldn't hurt me the way it would hurt most of you. If I were there, a move by the Skins would be a huge betrayal and I'd be pissed.

I'll say this: if they ever do move it better be a return to Boston!  Then I'd finally have a decent local team to root for!!!

Here's hoping the Redskins never leave Washington.  The Redskins belong in Washington.

On another note, though the Rams have returned to Los Angeles, the Redskins remain my favorite team. I'm looking forward toward getting the chance to see the Redskins in person again.  One of my favorite childhood memories was watching the Redskins defeat the L.A. Rams in 1983 at Anaheim Stadium.

They ain't going anywhere.  The PC crowd has lost their thunder and footing, and moving them would put all focus on whats going on in the White House, and believe me, them nuts there will do what they can to keep focus off of them by keeping the Redskins in the DC area.

I will lay in front of the damn moving truck if it comes to it, proudly wearing my Riggins jersey and DARING them to put the slightest scuff on that uni. If they do scuff it, even the slightest mark, i'll go Iron Man on their asses.

It would be great for the Redskins to move to a place where the National anthem is not disgraced by an Orioles cheer.

That's more a credit to O's fans/indictment of Nats fans than anything else. I went up to see an O's/Sox game at Fenway a couple years ago and the fans traveled well for that one too...the OOOOO was deafening at Camden North that night. 

Archived