Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Redskins To Unveil Drawings Of New Stadium :CSN Mid Atlantic

DButz65

Yeah, the speakers. 

That's why I said, "supposedly".  ;)

Why ?  The Meadowlands doesn't have a retractable roof.

Then we'll need another terrorist attack. That's the only reason the Meadowlands got a SB, and public sympathy isn't high enough for the NFL to reward DC with a SB, IMO.

The new Giants/Jets stadium is the only cold weather, non-dome stadium to get a SuperBowl. And this only happened because Mara is the owner, and he needed to offset some of his costs for building the stadium and the NFL hooked him up. This isn't going to work for Snyder, who is obviously unpopular among the owners. 

It's not that big a deal to me. I always wanted a retractable dome because it's cool. If not, I wouldn't mind a smartly designed stadium that mimics what we had with RFK. Just anything is better than FedEX. 

The new Giants/Jets stadium is the only cold weather, non-dome stadium to get a SuperBowl. And this only happened because Mara is the owner, and he needed to offset some of his costs for building the stadium and the NFL hooked him up. This isn't going to work for Snyder, who is obviously unpopular among the owners. 

You do know the League gave Snyder money for the latest renovations at FedEx, right ?

It won't be DC. Because the name. 

And the National Harbor is in MD, btw.  :)

And if you think VA, might as well start scouting farm land around Winchester. 

It better not be the National Harbor, the traffic around there is **** as it is. Imagine trying to drive home through rush hour before a Sunday or Monday night game. I'd have to telework on those days because the Woodrow Wilson bridge would be a parking lot. 

And that is the same as awarding an owner to host a Superbowl? Or, and that didn't prevent them for scapegoating Snyder for not colluding with them in the uncapped year. 

The Redskins are the third most valuable team in the League. I don't think Snyder is unpopular among the owners.

And my point was about the retractable roof.

The Redskins are the third most valuable team in the League. I don't think Snyder is unpopular among the owners.

You are welcome to your opinion, but I don't think the value of the team has anything to do with their opinion of him. I can list all the reasons, but nothing is more telling than their reaction to him allowing Bruce Allen to go off on them for the cap penalty with Snyder gloating in the background. 

It better not be the National Harbor, the traffic around there is **** as it is. Imagine trying to drive home through rush hour before a Sunday or Monday night game. I'd have to telework on those days because the Woodrow Wilson bridge would be a parking lot. 

Ferry boats to offset traffic. :lol:

Hail!

You are welcome to your opinion, but I don't think the value of the team has anything to do with their opinion of him. I can list all the reasons, but nothing is more telling than their reaction to him allowing Bruce Allen to go off on them for the cap penalty with Snyder gloating in the background. 

When it comes to the money. I think their fine with him. Enough to award him a Super Bowl ? Who knows ? But, obviously enough to give him money to fix up his stadium.

Personally, I don't care if the Redskins get a Super Bowl, and I don't think it's a must for Snyder either , as it appears there will be no dome or retractable roof.

I want a retractable roof because I hate looking at the schedule for games I want to go to and realizing every game from mid November to the end of the season I won't be going to because of the cold.

So leave the roof open when it's warm and close it up when it's cold so we can have a nice cozy game atmosphere every week

It better not be the National Harbor, the traffic around there is **** as it is. Imagine trying to drive home through rush hour before a Sunday or Monday night game. I'd have to telework on those days because the Woodrow Wilson bridge would be a parking lot

Cliche, heard that line a million times already. Traffic is bad everywhere.

Google Indian Head HWY southeast of National Harbor. 

Bye. 

I want a retractable roof because I hate looking at the schedule for games I want to go to and realizing every game from mid November to the end of the season I won't be going to because of the cold.

So leave the roof open when it's warm and close it up when it's cold so we can have a nice cozy game atmosphere every week

Get tough millennial. It's not antarctica, Captain Scott.  

Archived