Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

007- Bond, James Bond.

88Comrade2000

I read the James Bond books as a teen. And obviously, I didn't keep score. But my impression is that when Ian Flemming described James Bond, the word most often used was "cruel". (Perhaps more accurately, "cruel looking".)

(I'll also say that my happiest moment, in any of the Bond films, was when Le Chifre's men brought in a cane chair, and cut out the seat. My face must have been glowing like a kid on Christmas, thinking "Damn. They're going to do it".)

I never read the books but that scene is definitely one of the high points of the series to me. Really shows the dark side of being in the life as opposed to being tied up with a laser slowly moving toward your crotch.

The Spy Who Loved Me is solid freaking gold!

That might be one of my favorite Bond films. Jaws + Barbara Bach + Dr Evils plan = Awesome. I'm totally bias though since Roger Moore is probably my favorite Bond. So I'm also partial to The Man with the Golden Gun and Moonraker n the likes. A View to a Kill is another one though that is total garbage IMO. 

That might be one of my favorite Bond films. Jaws + Barbara Bach + Dr Evils plan = Awesome. I'm totally bias though since Roger Moore is probably my favorite Bond. So I'm also partial to The Man with the Golden Gun and Moonraker n the likes. A View to a Kill is another one though that is total garbage IMO.

Live and Let Die is incredible though.

Dalton doesn't get enough love in my opinion.  Connery is my favorite (From Russia with Love and Goldfinger are the best), but Dalton brought an edge to the role.  

Roger Moore was too campy, but fun in an 80s kinda way.  Brosnan was way too campy, but in a 'I suck as James Bond' kinda way.

Daniel Craig gets a lot of recency bias.  I'm not sure why, I think his Bond movies suck. 

In reality, most of the Bond movies suck.  It's weird, because on paper he's one of the coolest characters ever created.  Craig should definitely move on.  The franchise needs new blood.

Brosnan was saddled with bad movies but he totally mailed it in quite a bit. Guess he was already comfortable off that Mrs Doubtfire money.

Also, he might have the best list of Bond women to his credit. Xenia, Natalya, Denise Christmas Richards, the Stockholm Syndrome chick from TWINE was a a fox, then Halle Berry of course. I don't even remember the chick in his other movie but those first 5 are pretty solid

Think I might just buy the collection. I am pretty sure my lady has not seen all of them, but she likes these type of flicks. 

Should be interesting to hear her reviews. 

I don't have a favorite movie of the bunch. Some were great some not so much. 

Tricky part to me with these type of movies is that there are so many of these movies made now. 

Mission Impossible

Bourne series

Kingsman

XXX

etc...

Brosnan was awesome...

Come at me bro.

Brosnan was fine playing the character, I just wish the movies werent terrible. The only good one he had was Goldeneye.

Roger Moore was too campy, but fun in an 80s kinda way. Brosnan was way too campy, but in a 'I suck as James Bond' kinda way.

I always had a fondness for Roger Moore as Bond cuz that was the Bond of my childhood.

For Your Eyes Only is still one of my favorite Bonds, I don't know what to tell ya. lol

I got your back, bro. ****ty James Bond fans 4 Lyfe

Brosnan was saddled with bad movies but he totally mailed it in quite a bit. Guess he was already comfortable off that Mrs Doubtfire money.

Also, he might have the best list of Bond women to his credit. Xenia, Natalya, Denise Christmas Richards, the Stockholm Syndrome chick from TWINE was a a fox, then Halle Berry of course. I don't even remember the chick in his other movie but those first 5 are pretty solid

Just shows you the level of hotness that was out there in the 90's/early '00s.

For Your Eyes Only is still one of my favorite Bonds, I don't know what to tell ya. lol

Oh, it wasn't one of the best. But it wasn't one of the worst, either. Moore had some movies that didn't suck. Live and Let Die was good.

Think I might just buy the collection. I am pretty sure my lady has not seen all of them, but she likes these type of flicks. 

Should be interesting to hear her reviews. 

I don't have a favorite movie of the bunch. Some were great some not so much. 

Tricky part to me with these type of movies is that there are so many of these movies made now. 

Mission Impossible

Bourne series

Kingsman

XXX

etc...

I bought the 50th anniversary Blue Ray collection back when SkyFall came out and they even left a space for you to put SkyFall in it.

Archived