Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 Redskins verses Jaguars - Final

JimmiJo

I like the fade. But I hate the fade thrown to small speedsters. Not their route. We need at least one big, solid, consistent receiver on this team. Out of the receivers expected to see any significant playing time this season, the biggest receiver is barely over 6ft. So in that instance then I can see why one would hate the fade route.

That's what I meant.  Specifically the small WR fade. 

are you aware that it seems almost every post you've made is a b-word?

not a prob, just find the outlook interesting...

Glad to entertain.

I still don't understand the point of keeping Spencer over Ross? Ross is explosive, plays special teams and has evolved since last preseason as a player. What else could he possibly have done to make the roster?

Spencer was a draft pick.

Most coaches and GMs would rather their picks make the team unless they are really horrible.

It looks better.

I don't think Ross is going anywhere, though.

Is it ok for McCoy to be targeting Ross every play?  This is an honest question.  Don't we need to see other guys at this point?

i don;t think mccoy is calling the plays...they're seeing if ross is a true keeper

I'm with you bro. It's the worst ****ing play in all of pro football.

especially when we do it...since for a decade it seems

Is it ok for McCoy to be targeting Ross every play?  This is an honest question.  Don't we need to see other guys at this point?

I'm not sure the plan is to target Ross specifically but I'm sure the plan is to get the ball out as quick as you possible can to avoid taking any hits as McCoy's only backup is the actual starter. Think it just so happens that Ross keeps being wide open at the very top of McCoy's drop. He's comfortable so he keeps going there.

Archived