Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 Redskins verses Jaguars - Final

JimmiJo

Here's the storyline.  Kirk has a pretty good year, we're on the road to the playoffs.  In a twist on 2012, Robert comes in to relieve Kirk after he tweaks his billiards finger.  Kirk's injury is a nagging one, then Robert smoothly takes the team the rest of the way.

In the SB, he rips his sphincter on a normal dropback, COlt McCoy comes in, leads the team to the title.  Thus demonstrating the value of all three QBs, and we love all three of them, almost equally.  

Thanks, I really needed that laugh

Here's the storyline.  Kirk has a pretty good year, we're on the road to the playoffs.  In a twist on 2012, Robert comes in to relieve Kirk after he tweaks his billiards finger.  Kirk's injury is a nagging one, then Robert smoothly takes the team the rest of the way.

In the SB, he rips his sphincter on a normal dropback, COlt McCoy comes in, leads the team to the title.  Thus demonstrating the value of all three QBs, and we love all three of them, almost equally.  

Love it! Where's the part where I get the cheerleaders?

well, i've been giving the matter super-duper hardcore analysis and i think that if our opponents don't just destroy us every week, we may see some fun things and improvements throughout the season :D

1. If teams just destroyed us last year, then not being just destroyed this year would be improvement.

2. Teams just destroyed us last year.

3. Therefore not being destroyed this year would mean improvement. (1,2)

4. If there is an improvement then there will be fun things.

5. Therefore not being destroyed this year would mean fun things. (3,4)

6. Therefore not being destroyed this year would mean improvement and fun things. (3,5)

Assuming you grant 2, teams just destroyed us last year, I'd say your analysis is sound.

I'm not sure it tells us much though.

(Sorry syllogisms on the brain today).

Rich Tandler is shouting everyone down about him making the roster. He's pretty much acting like there's zero chance Ross makes the tea

I really hope Ross makes the team. Not only do I think he would make a decent punt returner, but I believe he could come in once in awhile as a slot receiver. He catches damn near everything that comes his way. :)

1. If teams just destroyed us last year, then not being just destroyed this year would be improvement.

2. Teams just destroyed us last year.

3. Therefore not being destroyed this year would mean improvement. (1,2)

4. If there is an improvement then there will be fun things.

5. Therefore not being destroyed this year would mean fun things. (3,4)

6. Therefore not being destroyed this year would mean improvement and fun things. (3,5)

Assuming you grant 2, teams just destroyed us last year, I'd say your analysis is sound.

I'm not sure it tells us much though.

(Sorry syllogisms on the brain today).

You know what I can do to you if I find you. I will bring ALL the books, too.

Maybe even all the magazines.

Archived