Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 Redskins verses Jaguars - Final

JimmiJo

God I hate the ****ing fade.

I like the fade. But I hate the fade thrown to small speedsters. Not their route. We need at least one big, solid, consistent receiver on this team. Out of the receivers expected to see any significant playing time this season, the biggest receiver is barely over 6ft. So in that instance then I can see why one would hate the fade route.

Did anyone else see Cousins and McCoy sitting on the bench going over things with a coach and RG3 looking awkward and bored? Not good body language. Plus I don't think he's ever not worn pads, even when he knew he wasn't going to play. See he preseason of 13.

Did anyone else see Cousins and McCoy sitting on the bench going over things with a coach and RG3 looking awkward and bored? Not good body language. Plus I don't think he's ever not worn pads, even when he knew he wasn't going to play. See he preseason of 13.

I think you're reaching now. Plus he is not allowed to dress until cleared from concussion protocol.

Eh, we're all bored to an extent. :)

Archived