Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

ES Coverage & Interactive Game Day Thread: 2015 Redskins verses Jaguars - Final

JimmiJo

well, i've been giving the matter super-duper hardcore analysis and i think that if our opponents don't just destroy us every week, we may see some fun things and improvements throughout the season  :D

False hope is what this franchise is made of. I swear someone has been spiking the koolaid for the last decade...

That's the dude. All that guy did was get sacks. Another stupid Vinny move to get rid of him. 

TWilliams is good, but I don't think he's better than CThompson. He'll be on the PS.

The kid that keeps standing out every time I watch a game is the WR turned DB - Dunbar. The kid is not afraid to stick his face in a play to break up a pass or make a tackle. Probably still a bit raw, but he's got decent size & a nose for the game. Hope he's on the PS. 

I think you have the right guy but the wrong history.  Pretty sure they resigned Rob Jackson when he was a restricted FA and he just didn't make the team one year out of camp.  Last year or year before...I don't think he's in the NFL right now, and I'm pretty sure he never made another team's active roster.

False hope is what this franchise is made of. I swear someone has been spiking the koolaid for the last decade...

to paraphrase, "if it wasn't for false hope, we'd have no hope at all"

LOL...Yes..Yes...It wasn't Jackson but Clemons I was thinking of. I'm old...

i did the same thing

I think you have the right guy but the wrong history.  Pretty sure they resigned Rob Jackson when he was a restricted FA and he just didn't make the team one year out of camp.  Last year or year before...I don't think he's in the NFL right now, and I'm pretty sure he never made another team's active roster.

LOL...Yeah, you're right. It's because I was actually thinking of Chris Clemons...

The emmergence of Ross and Jeffcoat is also an argument for this coaching staff. Those guys were brought in last year and stashed on the PS for much of the season. It's evident that this staff views the PS as a tool to develop guys for bigger roles down the line and still invests in developing them. Sure we have elevated guys from the PS before, but none that have performed at this level over multiple games.

This should also be kept in mind if your favorite roster hopeful gets cut tomorrow and ends up on the PS.

Stop reading my mind bro.

Can't disagree.  Trent was before Scot and I have to believe we would have, you know, actually drafted one of those OL that ended up playing that year (can't recall name, I'm getting old.)  I know it was Orakpo insurance to a degree but it was unnecessary.  Talented LBs come out every year, offensive line is a bit trickier.

i'm not sure i'm as comfy with 4-0 in preseason as i would be wth 3-1 or 2-2  :lol:

Here's the storyline.  Kirk has a pretty good year, we're on the road to the playoffs.  In a twist on 2012, Robert comes in to relieve Kirk after he tweaks his billiards finger.  Kirk's injury is a nagging one, then Robert smoothly takes the team the rest of the way.

In the SB, he rips his sphincter on a normal dropback, COlt McCoy comes in, leads the team to the title.  Thus demonstrating the value of all three QBs, and we love all three of them, almost equally.  

Archived