Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Madden 17 Thread - Connected Franchises Online League Info

Dont Taze Me Bro

Well, I don't think I can assign teams after they have been picked.  So I may need to kick teams and re-invite.  We really need to take advantage of putting two teams in the same division in two specific divisions per conference so we can take advantage of the user games.  

Personally, I really don't care about someone being the Redskins, but, for those that do, I wanted the NFC East off limits.  I have to look and see if I can change it.

This is the list of teams so far:

NFC North - 2 teams - Lions (Mookie - Taylors friend)

NFC South - 3 teams - Panthers (Taze); Falcons (Momma)

AFC West - 2 teams - Broncos (Taylor); Raiders (Mayor)

AFC North - 2 teams - no teams selected.

Redskins (Skins1206) and Seahawks (21) are the two teams out of sync.  

This maximizes user games which are more fun that playing the CPU, it also balances out the conference and allows for a user vs. user Super Bowl.   I really need to know if people want more user games than games vs. the CPU, because spreading out like this will not accomplish that.  I know it's a holiday weekend, but if everyone can respond, so I know what to do moving forward that would be great.  

Three people haven't created a team at all yet:  Momma (but I know he is good for it), Taylors friend infamous and skinfan2k.  If all teams aren't created by tomorrow at noon, I think we need to postpone the draft.  I did a draft this morning in my PS4 league, 54 rounds and it took about 2 hours and 20 minutes.  Granted, nobody has to stay for the entire thing, you can let it auto draft or leave after you get your starters and let the CPU select your depth.  

So if we had to do it during the week after everyone is off work, we could pull it off as long as we did it between 7-11pm.  I'd prefer to not reschedule again, but I'm off all week next week so we can do that if needed.

15 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

This maximizes user games which are more fun that playing the CPU, it also balances out the conference and allows for a user vs. user Super Bowl.   I really need to know if people want more user games than games vs. the CPU, because spreading out like this will not accomplish that.  I know it's a holiday weekend, but if everyone can respond, so I know what to do moving forward that would be great.

I just got the game yesterday so I'll sign up tonight. I would prefer more user games. If you want to abandon the AFC north and I can get in the NFC west or East to balance those divisions out, I can do that 

The eagles and Falcons have black or nice alternate jerseys so I'm good with using either of them lol

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I just got the game yesterday so I'll sign up tonight. I would prefer more user games. If you want to abandon the AFC north and I can get in the NFC west or East to balance those divisions out, I can do that 

Get in the South with me.  If needed, join the South as whoever, I'll make you the commish, delete my team, reinvite me, I'll pick another NFC South team (Saints or Falcons) and you can make me commish again, I'll kick you, reinvite and you can have the Panthers for their uniforms lol

3 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Get in the South with me.  If needed, join the South as whoever, I'll make you the commish, delete my team, reinvite me, I'll pick another NFC South team (Saints or Falcons) and you can make me commish again, I'll kick you, reinvite and you can have the Panthers for their uniforms lol

You're a true friend. I just rolled with Atlanta tho. I'm good. 

I say Taylors friend infamous and skinfan2k go AFC North to balance it all out.  Regardless, we need to determine if we should move on with the draft at 2pm tomorrow if those two haven't joined.  

While I prefer skins1206 and 21 to pick other teams, part of me feels like saying **** it and just moving forward, if everyone is ok with that.  

I was thinking, I don't think the final rosters update impacts the Franchise mode, I don't think they go by final rosters like they do online ranked.  Because each year we get a rookie draft with made up players.  

We need to get this done soon.  Only two that have not accepted the invite is skinfan2k and inf4mous757.  I really need you guys to accept the league invite so we can draft.  Otherwise, we will have to draft without you and you are at the absolute mercy of the CPU.

We can draft tonight or tomorrow night, what works for everyone?

Archived