Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Madden 17 Thread - Connected Franchises Online League Info

Dont Taze Me Bro

54 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

So with the Smart Glass app, basically you control your Xbox account on your phone?  So you can message players/friends through the app?  And it only shows your gamertag like it would on the actual console unless you picked to share your real name with that person on your friends list?

Yes. SmartGlass is awesome. So is the Xbox app for Windows 10. You can mirror your game/TV screen on your laptop and its useful.

SmartGlass can do everything. USe it as a remote. Get messages, send them

Also can use the companion app on Madden and other games

I think I downloaded the right app, it just listed the app name as Xbox, then there was one labeled Xbox 360 SmartGlass.  I picked the first one, it was from microsoft and it let me log in to my account.  

I'm not seeing all the features, I can see my friends, store, etc.  Not sure how to use it as a companion, is that only for labtops/tablets?  I can send messages, see alerts, etc. But I don't see anything to allow to use as a remote.

40 minutes ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

Swipe for remote.

When playing Madden, it says, "now playing" and then you touch the bottom part and it brings up "record that" and "companion app" and then select it and it brings it up. Have to playing a game for it to operate

It's not letting the app connect to the console.  Tried the troubleshooting on the app, said to get the IP addy then go into the app and enter it there and there isn't any option to do that.  Just the same connection option.

1 hour ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

Make sure your phone is on the same wireless connection your Xbox is on

My Xbox is connected directly into my modem/router.  Phone is wireless.  Think that is the issue?

Edit:  that moment when you realize you are a dumbass......I had actually turned off my wireless on my phone because I was using it the other day at a place where the wifi was a lot slower than 4G.  I forgot to turn it back on which is why it wouldn't connect to my XB1.

1 hour ago, skinfan2k said:

anyone interested to play right now

I can go when i get home around 2-2:30 if you are still free. 

-------

@Dont Taze Me Bro - Also - I think we may need to bump the AI to all Madden or something. the AI QBs are...dumb. Though I don't even want to imagine the unstoppable pass rush/sack fumbles that occur on all madden.

I haven't played much so haven't even put the game on all madden yet which is what i usually run my solo franchises on. 

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

@Dont Taze Me Bro Hey how come the league isn't advancing? I feel like it's been on preseason week 4 for like a week and a half. 

Nobody seems to be playing any games.  Communication went dead, I forced advancement twice too.  So much talk prior to the draft, then it went all downhill from there.  

Archived