Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Madden 17 Thread - Connected Franchises Online League Info

Dont Taze Me Bro

2 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Nobody seems to be playing any games.  Communication went dead, I forced advancement twice too.  So much talk prior to the draft, then it went all downhill from there.  

We needed an email thread!

Let's get into week 1 and i'll round up everybody that I know in the league and get them going on it. 

I've been improving my roster in the preseason.

I've decided to run triple option offense.

My offensive line is all 90s but the center.

Will sub RG3 out for Kaepernick to keep both fresh and have speed at RB and WR.

And my secondary? OOOOOOUUUUU!

I look at other teams and I don't even know how they will win a game.

Just waiting to play this last use preseason game.

How is everyone else's squad?

I've been trying to play my fourth game of the PS, but the user has been super busy with work and a new born.

I'd just advance it of possible..my only concern is injuries

My team sucks. The girl from Soul Surfer is a better QB than Dak in this game. i tried to trade for every quality QB that wasn't on a user team and failed stupendously. I can't stop anyone anything at all on defense. Every offensive possession ends in a sack fumble.

I think I may implement the first ever 'Air Screen' offense as that's the only way he can get the ball off without being sacked.  

5-11 here I come

30 minutes ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

I've been improving my roster in the preseason.

I've decided to run triple option offense.

My offensive line is all 90s but the center.

Will sub RG3 out for Kaepernick to keep both fresh and have speed at RB and WR.

And my secondary? OOOOOOUUUUU!

I look at other teams and I don't even know how they will win a game.

Just waiting to play this last use preseason game.

How is everyone else's squad?

I've been trying to play my fourth game of the PS, but the user has been super busy with work and a new born.

I'd just advance it of possible..my only concern is injuries

I'll advance him so you can play the game.

17 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

My team sucks. The girl from Soul Surfer is a better QB than Dak in this game. i tried to trade for every quality QB that wasn't on a user team and failed stupendously. I can't stop anyone anything at all on defense. Every offensive possession ends in a sack fumble.

I think I may implement the first ever 'Air Screen' offense as that's the only way he can get the ball off without being sacked.  

5-11 here I come

The CPU is extremely tough this year as compared to the last two years I did franchise.  I never struggled, ever. Hell, you remember I dropped 100+ pts on the CPU twice in one season  (regular game and playoff game) and had multiple games where my average points scored was like 70.  

I've only played in my PS4 league this year (went sim the first 3 preseason games in our XB1 league) and I had to use one of my two restarts we are allowed because I got pissed off at the CPU.  I can't even remember who the QB was, but it was not a starter in the league, it was an average Joe back-up, because some of us drafted two starting QBs (real world), the CPU teams had to use a back-up (real world) as the starter.

First drive, CPU moved down the field scored a TD.  On 4th and 1, I ran, got past the first down marker, clearly past it like 1-2 yards and it turned over on downs.  They score again.  I start moving the ball again, get into their territory, on 4th and 3 I pass from shotgun to a wide open WR and he drops it for no reason.  CPU scores again and is up 21-0 in the first qtr.  Next drive, sack fumble, CPU recovers.  I quit.  Restarted, beat the **** out of the CPU.  So inconsistent.  

No name QBs going 24/26 with 300 yards, 3 TDs, 1 INT (if lucky).  Blitzing the middle with 6-7, CPU runs up middle into players for 5 yard + gains.  CPU defensive players that are way slower keeping up in stride with my speed receiver in the slot (96 speed) running a slant over the middle, diving in front of them getting an INT or broken up pass.  

It just got pointed out that players were edited.  Looking at it, and I don't know what was changed, but commish and co-commissioners have powers to edit any player stats for their team and any team.  I didn't even know that existed.  I'm not saying anyone is "cheating", but I need to know what was edited on each player.  If any stats were manipulated, we need to know.

I spot checked a few players and didn't see anything out of the ordinary, so I want to think that stats were left alone.  But we need to figure this out ASAP.  

I noticed that when I was editing my players that the ratings were free to tamper with. I didn't know if it was just because I was a commish or because everyone had access to it. There should be a setting somewhere to turn it off. 

For the record, as I always do, I updated my entire defensive rosters appearance to match. Everybody on defense now has a neckroll, black visor, cage facemask (no shredder mask this year, wtf?) and black sleeves. 

I didn't touch ratings and one look at my roster would indicate that lol

Seriously though, my team is ****ing solid. Take a look at it.

I edited only cosmetics, numbers and names on my team.  I have no way to change stats, even if i wanted too, FYI.

Traded my future (Draft picks) for depth and some new starters.

My fourth corner back would start for half the league.

Have a few injuries, but I have depth.

Lets see what I do with it!

Trying to trade with the computer is horrible.  Offered an RGIII type trade for a top CB and it gets declined lol.  I haven't played a game yet, only sim'd the pre-season, but I did look at my overall rating and it was 89, so I'll take it.  Was hoping for another top dog on defense to take me to a 90 overall :D

Also, I forced advancement to week 1 of the regular season.  Taylor, we are matched up week 1, so let me know when you can play.  

My rating is being held back because Alex Smith is out until week 6, so without him I'm a lousy 88 overall.

Just got Harrison Smith back, so I got the entire "Full House" in the secondary!

RG3 gets the start, Kaepernick is his backup and I cut Colt McCoy, and was gonna resign him, but the Browns signed him for like 3 mil a year!

Let's go!

10 hours ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

How many days do we have to complete each weeks games? Because I'm almost done and i don't want to have to wait ten days to play the next game.

I think three days is enough time, and to auto it after then.

Right?

It's supposed to be every Tuesday and Friday I think so 3 and 4 days In Between 

Archived