Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Madden 17 Thread - Connected Franchises Online League Info

Dont Taze Me Bro

5 minutes ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

Sorry guys I was on vacation and didn't see this

Did we already draft? Did my team make it on auto?

If not, when is the draft?

Yeah man, you got the worst team of all.  Drafted a kicker in round 3.  We be like WTF?

J/K - seriously, we haven't drafted yet.  We need to do it soon though.  How about tomorrow night at 8pm or Friday night at 8pm?  If that don't work, then Sunday at 2pm.  Saturday, I'm busy all day, wont be available.

Tomorrow is fine for me too. I have at least one guy joining tonight possibly 2 more. Taze I'll send you there GTs for the invite 

honestly, it would kind of be fun if we just auto drafted and randomly were assigned teams out of a hat or something and just had to make it with whatever we wee given. Kind of a different spin on it 

20 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Tomorrow is fine for me too. I have at least one guy joining tonight possibly 2 more. Taze I'll send you there GTs for the invite 

honestly, it would kind of be fun if we just auto drafted and randomly were assigned teams out of a hat or something and just had to make it with whatever we wee given. Kind of a different spin on it 

You have to pick a team when you join, so I'm not sure that would work.  I'm probably only drafting my lines and skill positions, let the CPU do the rest while I watch.

Good stuff momma getting more folks..let them know to join teams in already divisions we have - Afc north Afc west nfc east and nfc south so we can get more user games and make it more fun. Also taze had asked me if I would run commissioner (hasn't designated me yet) which I have no issue doing. How does Sunday around 5pm or today around 8/9 pm sound for the draft? We do need to get the draft going ASAP so please let me know what Yall can do. My gamer tag is godoe757tril feel free to add me or pm me. I just realized I didn't have notifications for replies in here so sorry for absence. 

1 minute ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

I can do 2pm Sunday and inf4mous is good for then as well

I just gave you and Momma commish powers.  I don't want to completely give it up, but like I was telling you the other night, I've always been more of a participant than leader of these leagues.  Y'all can help me make sure we advance each season week in case I miss something or can't get on.  

After the draft, I personally think we should all agree to go into auto and advance through pre-season. Then start week 1 on Monday and advance twice a week:  Thursday mornings and Monday mornings.  That gives everyone enough time to set-up and play their user games if they have one that particular week.  We can of course extend if two users absolutely need us to due to real life scheduling.  

Momma, you should be able to invite your friends to the league now.  Also, Momma/Taylor check out the sliders fellas and let me know if you think anything needs to be adjusted.  I ask that you not make changes yet, just look them over and post your suggestions there and we can vote on it.  

Update for the draft.  We need to do this at noon.  I forgot about football starting up full speed, so let's do this at noon, that way, if you want to only draft your starters, then by 1pm we should be through 25 rounds.  If you want to continue, you have the option.  

I'm gonna start it at noon, so for those that don't log in it will auto draft.   For those that don't accept the invite and log in, it will auto pick and you will have to pick an already picked team.  

Archived