Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Madden 17 Thread - Connected Franchises Online League Info

Dont Taze Me Bro

7 minutes ago, 757SeanTaylor21 said:

Taze did you ever add me? Lol I see you changing my quotes which is cute and all but now that the game is out come get that work. I'm on call all week so not sure what time I'll be on but usually after 7 is pretty quiet. 

LOL, I was at the beach, reading posts and talking smack.  I just got home and added you.  I'm gonna be playing this non-stop tonight and tomorrow (off tomorrow), just hit me up.  If I'm offline, shoot me a PM in here, it could mean I'm playing on my PS4 when you got on.

1 minute ago, skins1206 said:

Toph917 - Im interested in an online franchise.

What system man?

18 minutes ago, superozman said:

I'll let you decide on that - but the changes i've noticed in the trial are:

Training - you can earn medals, and then you can sim training for xp based on the medal you've earned.  (Haven't tried it myself yet - the simming).  Practice squad  - you can put people to PS, and you can claim people off others.  Practice is still there "Free Practice".

Drafts, i like the changes (last year tallest WR was 6'4", shortest 5'8" - this is expanded), however, it seems to be speed heavy.  IE - i got a 93 spd 6;6" WR and a 95 spd 6'3" CB in a draft.

Training sounds interesting. So I could get a gold, and then sim it every-time to continue getting Gold status for that drill? Not bad. One of my least favorite things in recent Maddens is the training/XP spending process. It takes too long and seems like you never get anywhere. I pine for the days of Training Camp in Madden 05-08 or so where you could do drills and jack up a players attributes based on the medals.... always good fun.

Players on the practice squad still get XP for not playing?

The draft this past year seemed to always have an excess of great offensive linemen, QBs, and corners. I found it so hard to find quality DL, OLB, and S. The S especially were garbage, I would always change a good corner prospect to a safety to combat that. WR's weren't too hard to find.

35 minutes ago, LLandryistheshiz said:

Training sounds interesting. So I could get a gold, and then sim it every-time to continue getting Gold status for that drill? Not bad. One of my least favorite things in recent Maddens is the training/XP spending process. It takes too long and seems like you never get anywhere. I pine for the days of Training Camp in Madden 05-08 or so where you could do drills and jack up a players attributes based on the medals.... always good fun.

Players on the practice squad still get XP for not playing?

The draft this past year seemed to always have an excess of great offensive linemen, QBs, and corners. I found it so hard to find quality DL, OLB, and S. The S especially were garbage, I would always change a good corner prospect to a safety to combat that. WR's weren't too hard to find.

i haven't checked PS XP.  I always saw quality OLB - they were usually the only ones ranked 81 or more consistently in the draft.  Odd we saw something different.

9 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

LOL, I was at the beach, reading posts and talking smack.  I just got home and added you.  I'm gonna be playing this non-stop tonight and tomorrow (off tomorrow), just hit me up.  If I'm offline, shoot me a PM in here, it could mean I'm playing on my PS4 when you got on.

What system man?

9 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

Soooooo good game my friend :) u should be a meterologist for how bad you predict things lol..was fun tho man looking forward to the draft 

17 hours ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

Are you using the possession catch if defenders are around? 

Nope. I used cheats all year on madden 16 and never once pressed possession catch button when defenders were around and I made almost every catch. I think catching is just much harder in madden 17, even when I have the cheats on.

I only play one way. Online head to head or with a friend with identical online rules.

I'm willing to play in a league where you pick your team, or you draft your team.

I think we should wait a week or two before we start it to let the updates, patches and sliders update before we launch.

It also gives everyone time to get a feel for the new game.

46 minutes ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

I only play one way. Online head to head or with a friend with identical online rules.

I'm willing to play in a league where you pick your team, or you draft your team.

I think we should wait a week or two before we start it to let the updates, patches and sliders update before we launch.

It also gives everyone time to get a feel for the new game.

I was talking to Taylor and his friend Mookie the other night on XB1 and we were going to try and draft this coming Sunday.  But I have some things come up, so I'll need to push it back another week for the draft.  How does the Sept. 3rd or 4th work for the XB1 people?  

Also, we have six people right now, spread the word so we can get more players.  If we just roll with six, I was thinking it would best if we put three people in one NFC division and the other three in an AFC division.  That way we get at least 4 user games per season.  Most likely, all three would still make the playoffs too.

Just now, Momma There Goes That Man said:

I'm good with that Taze. I have 2 potentially that would join our league too. They're new friends of mine at my new job, so I can't specifically vouch for them. Though I did that for my buddy in our Ps4 league and he quit 5 games in so who knows lol

I don't care if they start and quit honestly, no different than playing the CPU anyhow.  It would be nice for people to commit to 1-2 seasons, but at the end of the day, its not a deal breaker on letting them in.  Sign 'em up man!

7 minutes ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I don't care if they start and quit honestly, no different than playing the CPU anyhow.  It would be nice for people to commit to 1-2 seasons, but at the end of the day, its not a deal breaker on letting them in.  Sign 'em up man!

Will do. Also, I'd prefer the 4th since college football will be on 9/3

Archived