Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Official Madden 17 Thread - Connected Franchises Online League Info

Dont Taze Me Bro

2 hours ago, skinfan2k said:

what is the time commitment on this?  i would like to play as well.

Since you can go into auto, the time commitment is really what you want to put into it.   I'd like for everyone to at least play their games against other human players, but if that can't be worked out every time, we understand.  

Most likely we will advance weeks (in game) two times a week, like on Monday and Thursday.  So you have time to play your game (and set up a time to play if against another human player) from Monday to Wednesday, then after the games are played, we advance Thursday (to in game week 2) to the next week.  Then you have from Thursday to Sunday to play the week 2 game or set it up, we then advance to week 3 the following Monday morning.  etc. etc.

I don't want to do preseason if that is ok with everyone else, I think it's a waste of time and would prefer to sim through it.  So basically, after we do the draft and get the rosters down to the 53 man, it's two nights a week participation maximum (takes approx. 1 hour per game) if you play the game and don't sim it.  

One of the biggest issues we had in our PS4 league in the past was people not logging on and clicking "ready to advance" when their game was completed or doing so before hand if they wanted the CPU to play for them (against a CPU team or human opponent).

DTMB is the Commissioner.

He will add your name to the list. Draft is Saturday between 12 noon and 5 PM. O think whatever works the best for everyone time wise will be narrowed down my weeks end.

You choose a team, then you choose your players. Online rules apply. We don't have thirty people, so a few games will be against the AI. 

Two games a week, is the commitment.

Split the players in half conference wise, so it should be a user/user Superbowl.

If I missed an, the commish can fill it in

I vote for random teams, with the redskins team disqualified from user play. 

I also think a roster update will be done by Saturday

10 hours ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

DTMB is the Commissioner.

He will add your name to the list. Draft is Saturday between 12 noon and 5 PM. O think whatever works the best for everyone time wise will be narrowed down my weeks end.

You choose a team, then you choose your players. Online rules apply. We don't have thirty people, so a few games will be against the AI. 

Two games a week, is the commitment.

Split the players in half conference wise, so it should be a user/user Superbowl.

If I missed an, the commish can fill it in

I vote for random teams, with the redskins team disqualified from user play. 

I also think a roster update will be done by Saturday

I was targeting Sunday, Sept. 4th for the draft, say at 2pm?  

I agree with splitting players in half across both conferences.  To get more user games, we should consider filling up entire divisions (6 user games just from that), or going for 2-3 players in a division.  As far as the teams go, just pick one of those available in the division and we can make the NFC East off limits, but the rest is free game.  

7 minutes ago, The Mayor of Fed Ex Field said:

Damn. My GF just surprised me with a beach trip, and you guessed it, leaving Sunday.

If it stays Sunday, I'll leave early and bring the Xbox to the beach.

Question? Is it possible for me to draft on my cellphone or laptop?

I don't think there is a way to draft on a cellphone or laptop.  

All invites have been sent, there are 9 of us right now.  You have to pick a team when you join.  I think we should leave the NFC East alone and group up in other conferences.  We will need to go 4 in the AFC and 5 in the NFC.

For the NFC, we will have to go 2 teams in the NFC North and 3 teams in the NFC South.  I picked Carolina, so the rest of the teams in that division are available.  Gonna be first come first served.  For the two divisions in the AFC lets do 2 teams in the AFC North and 2 teams in the AFC East.

I've never been a commish before, I'm more of just a participant, so I'll need people looking over the sliders, rules/settings to make sure its right.  With picking those conferences, it will allow for more user games.  If anyone is against that, lets vote on it.  

7 hours ago, Dont Taze Me Bro said:

I think you should go Bucs, Saints or Falcons......So we can play twice during the regular season.

Taylor went with Denver, so lets change AFC East to AFC West.

You know I pick my teams based solely on uniforms and ability to play in the elements. The only team id want in the NFC south was Carolina lol. Is Atlanta's new stadium in? 

Besides we need to turn our epic playoff matchups hopefully into epic Super Bowls 

I guess maybe I could be San Diego. Is relocation turned on? 

Archived