Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 Comprehensive NFL Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

I just looked it up, Rosen isn't Jewish. His father is, but his mother is a Quaker, of all things.

Man that UVA receiver just makde a wonderful adjustment to his route that led to the TD pass. Saved Matt Johns's bacon on that back foot throw.

There offensive line is complete trash, but UVA looks like it has a QB and some quality receivers.

In all seriousness, I can't wait to see more of Josh Rosen. I want to see him against a much better opponent. I want to see him when everything is going wrong and he's under constant pressure and he gets beaten up.

His arm looks special though. Amazing that he could complete like 80% of his passes and still legitimately have some room to improve. If he cleans up the placement on a handful of his throws today, he would have probably had like 500 yards and 5 TDs.

Man. He is a talent.

Tailspin Hackenberg.

That bad huh? I've been watching UCLA and Nebraska instead of Penn St. I take it there wasn't much to see from Hackenberg.

His situation reminds me a bit of Jake Locker's early in his career at Washington. Obvious NFL-caliber physical talent. But accuracy and timing issues limiting his upside, problems exacerbated by a surrounding cast that was completely over-matched every single week.

He'll be better off if, unlike Locker, he gets picked outside the first round and is brought along by a good organization as a long term project. I'd like to see him end up somewhere like San Diego or New Orleans to be developed behind their QBs. Or reunited with Bill O'Brien in Houston as a second or third round pick.

We'd be an awful destination for him.

Yeah, I was so worried that Hackenberg was going to transfer when O' Brien went to the Texans and Franklin was hired. I kind of wish he would have now for his sake, after a season and one game under Franklin he looks horrible and it's not all the offensive lines fault. He has no pocket awareness, is sooooooooo slow and stares down receivers. As a Central Pennsylvania resident, I'm not liking the James Franklin hire all that much right now. I wish they would have interview Mike Munchak, he wanted the job.  

Yeah, I was so worried that Hackenberg was going to transfer when O' Brien went to the Texans and Franklin was hired. I kind of wish he would have now for his sake, after a season and one game under Franklin he looks horrible and it's not all the offensive lines fault. He has no pocket awareness, is sooooooooo slow and stares down receivers. As a Central Pennsylvania resident, I'm not liking the James Franklin hire all that much right now. I wish they would have interview Mike Munchak, he wanted the job.

Or could be the fact that Hackenburg just isn't that good and has been overrated by people's fascination with his size. Can't blame everyone else when the product on the field sucked last year and is regressing even worse so fast this year.

Not anything against you personally, just never quite understand some 'scouts' who literally get paid but know jack **** about football and the players.

Archived