Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2016 Comprehensive NFL Draft Database

Dukes and Skins

If only Stanley would've come out this year. Or if we took Amari this year and Stanley next. Now we'll have to go secondary early and often next year. But u never know for sure what'll shake out.

My watch list.

Hargreaves,Fuller,Sutton,Canady-cb

Not a lot of top 20 talent at CB this year. If your not gonna go QB I wouldnt have a problem with OL again. Safety is deep as well this coming draft. Obviously it depends where we end up picking. But top 5 wouldnt surprise me.

I liked the previous discussion on true FS prospects. Damn I'd love to get our Earl Thomas. What an incredible difference that would make.

Yeah. I always feel you can cheaply find a solid SS type, but the FS who can cover and make plays is one of the harder positions to fill in football.

I kinda thought Eric Rowe was going to be our guy in this draft, but Philly got him (and made him a CB, which I think is a waste).

Tough to evaluate Hackenberg playing behind that God awful line

Eh, same as before, strong throws intermixed with off target. 

He's the guy that you can see has the arm talent to make the throws, yet he just doesn't make the throw. 

Cook outdoes each guy in the deep ball accuracy realm. 

Eh, same as before, strong throws intermixed with off target.

He's the guy that you can see has the arm talent to make the throws, yet he just doesn't make the throw.

Cook outdoes each guy in the deep ball accuracy realm.

Very lazy with his mechanics at times. Not setting his planting foot for no good reason.

Talent is there but he needs a lot of coaching imo. Could end up being a Hundley like steal though if his O-Line prevents him from finding any rhythm all year.

His upside isn't the easiest to pin down.

Rosen grooves his passes with velo. He's got real touch and loft too. The Hype is coming folks.

He throws a nice looking ball. And he is just a hair off on some of these throws. That two minute drill to end the first half had UVA on their heels and it felt like he just missed on like four or five big time throws. The UVA defense was lucky because they were getting beat.

Myles Jack is pretty impressive. He has phenomenal short area quickness and gets off of blocks easily. He has a build that looks like it could carry more weight. As an athlete, he kind of reminds me of Bruce Carter from UNC a couple of years ago, but he is a much more instinctive player. He's always around the ball.

Kenny Young looks really damn impressive too. These linebackers are awesome.

Myles Jack

For us, I'd use him as a Stack ILB. We're pretty well set on the edge OLB. Combine Robinson and Jack and you've got wild athleticism that can cover tons of ground allowing for an additional DB. 

If need be, you could get a Rover SS that could flex down as another LB at certain times but easily release into cover for the most part. 

For us, I'd use him as a Stack ILB. We're pretty well set on the edge OLB. Combine Robinson and Jack and you've got wild athleticism that can cover tons of ground allowing for an additional DB.

That's what I'd envision him playing in our system too. In the stack in the base front, and playing in all of our passing down packages. Be nice to have a blitzer like him at ILB too.

Man, that UCLA center's body language was AWFUL on the sideline after that bad snap. Turned his back on Rosen and looked like a huge prick.

Archived