Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

2015-2016 NCAA Football Discussion Thread

The Evil Genius

Damn we can't get more than 3 points at home? Lol

Wouldn't surprise me. I have no expectations for Brewer. Last year every time he made a play, whether pulling something out of his behind or just sticking in and taking a shot and showing grit, he'd follow it up with a boneheaded mistake

I'm probably rating tOSU too high and Tech too low.

That said..maybe I am wrong but doesn't VT still run an offense that is about 25 years past its prime?

That Boise State one gives me chills every time. Still recovering from seeing that loss in person ugh.

That OSU game is going to be electric. Biggest game ever played in Blacksburg

I was there as well. Horrible last possession on O and an unfortunate common ending for VT at FedEx: a last second loss. I sat through Boise St and the Cincinnati disaster.

I think you guys are selling Tech a little short.  I'm no fan of them (don't like Ohio State much either) but Tech does have a good defense, and Ohio State has a few important players suspended for the game.  I could see OSU winning by 10-14, but 38-3 seems a bit much to me.  I think Tech's defense will keep the team in it for most of the game.

I was there as well. Horrible last possession on O and an unfortunate common ending for VT at FedEx: a last second loss. I sat through Boise St and the Cincinnati disaster.

Man I wasn't even about to mess with that Cincy game lol. I feel for you bud

Edit: that late personal foul flag on Taylor I think in the BS game really ticks me off to this day. The guy is still running up the sideline, how was he to know he was out of bounds. So stupid, he's a 15 yard gift.

Man I always just think, if we hadn't shot ourselves in the foot the entire first quarter and spotted them 3 possessions...ugh

- Niles Paul is sad tonight. Nebraska shocked by the hail mary. BYU wins. 

- All people have been doing is hyping up Hackenberg but he never even came close to the Heisman conversation or even had the statistics or the record or the dominance of an elite NFL quarterback. Why are you hyping him up when he has gotten worse every single year. He is not even close to what Jameis was and I ripped Jameis apart sophmore year for being a turnover machine. Scouts aren't going to be impressed when you're throwing interceptions to defensive linemen and typically playing like crap against the likes of Temple. He's got a long way to go until he can be a NFL elite prospect 

The most terrifying thing about tomorrow? 

Elliot didn't do anything the first time these teams met. It's very dubious that he will be held silent again. JT Barrett also looked human. I believe he went 9 / 19? Those two things are very doubtful to happen again. VT's defense is not THAT good. They're talented, but shutting down Elliot and Barrett, who are hungry for redemption and remember their prior meeting...that is a Herculean task.

The video of Brewer saying (at halftime) that it would take bigger hits to hurt him and then getting knocked out for the season (probably) less than 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter should make any doubter believe in jinxes.

Also..that was the most ridiculous spin move in a game that I've seen in awhile by Braxton Miller. Unreal.

The video of Brewer saying (at halftime) that it would take bigger hits to hurt him and then getting knocked out for the season (probably) less than 5 minutes into the 3rd quarter should make any doubter believe in jinxes.

Also..that was the most ridiculous spin move in a game that I've seen in awhile by Braxton Miller. Unreal.

That comment was pretty foretelling. It's the first thing I thought of when I saw him laying on the field.

And yes, that was a video game like spin move. Absolutely disgusting.

Archived