Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

US Soccer thread.

Kilmer17

ref is off the chain...

I love the pageantry of football. Bedoya pretending not know how to exit the pitch in order to waste time is just great stuff I love it

You should be used to this being a Chelsea supporter.

Even the ball boy knew what was up back in the 60 minutes or so.  Made the Parguyan come get the ball and wouldn't throw it.

Guzan's gone to ground with every save since the sendoff too :lol:

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

• Like 1

TELL

ME

THESE

BOYS

DON'T

HAVE

HEART

bayern bound

Nah, he's too old and he'd be a 5th CB at best.  If he was 19 they'd take him for sure but he's 23.  Too old to take on as a developmental and he won't beat out Hummels.

Brooks was great.  Bradley, ugh.  Heart of the team was great to maintain the one goal lead with only 10 for the second half.  Wood got a bit emotional there, I like his energy, but the retaliatory push was unnecessary and cost him a yellow.  Overall, I'm happy, although if they end up with Brazil, my happiness may be short-lived

• Like 1

Every time I read criticism about Jurgen Klinsmann, the team seems to respond with a great effort, in this case two games.

He's a good coach and the US has talent.

You just have to realize that we're not a bad side, but there are about 10 sides here that'll mop the floor with us.

I think that was our last win of the tournament. 

Coutinho will carve us up if it's Brasil, we have a snowball's chance if it's Peru, but not much better.

But it seems we're back to beating the teams we should be, which is good.

Brooks was great.  Bradley, ugh.  Heart of the team was great to maintain the one goal lead with only 10 for the second half.  Wood got a bit emotional there, I like his energy, but the retaliatory push was unnecessary and cost him a yellow.  Overall, I'm happy, although if they end up with Brazil, my happiness may be short-lived

Watching Colombia now... they are resting 10 of their usual 11. 

We have a chance!

Let's hope no one dies after this one though, eh DC?

One of my Soldiers is Colombian.  We were just talking about that same thing.

And he didn't die for the own goal, he died for talking **** to the wrong crowd at a night club.

The plot thickens... here comes mass subs.  James among them.

The dudes who shot him apparently were yelling "Gol" for every time they said it on broadcast. If not initiated due to the own goal, his murder certainly ended up that way.

On other notes, let's go CR! Brazil isn't what they once were but given the choice is rather face Peru

Here comes Cuadrado now.

3 world class talents on the field now for Colombia.  their depth is outstanding, but I think it was a total insult to Costa Rica to play your U-21 team against them while needing a draw.

Still plenty of time left though.