Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

Ahhh you guys are great please have patience with me I still don't even know what Facebook is so it is definitely going to take some time getting used to I'm already having a difficult time responding to individual comments lol thanks everybody though and go Redskins!!!

Ahhh you guys are great please have patience with me I still don't even know what Facebook is so it is definitely going to take some time getting used to I'm already having a difficult time responding to individual comments lol thanks everybody though and go Redskins!!!

Enjoy your experience here and don't forget to check out Bubba's Redskins Breaking News, top of the Stadium section :P

HumbleSkins retweeted Barely In Bounds

Duke has been humping it though, that is good to hear.

HumbleSkins added,

Barely In Bounds @BarelyIn
Weird hearing that Jeron Johnson isn't lining up with first team D. Makes me kinda sad

Just trying to thicken up your skin for camp and then season, hahaha, don't take anything too seriously. If someone gives you a hard time, just ignore them and laugh it off. Most everyone here is great, except for that one guy.....

Not surprising to me that a healthy Ihenacho is getting first team reps.

@OlSkool1972 Loving, he promised to put in the work and here's the Duke!

Jeron Johnson picks off Kirk Cousins. Worth pointing out the RB fell on the route.

@JPFinlayCSN Typical Kirk Cousins apologist tweet ;)

@TMM75 it's May

HumbleSkins retweeted OlSkoolSkins

And Johnson is young and not experienced, If Duke can ball out, depth is boosted for sure.

HumbleSkins added,

OlSkoolSkins @OlSkool1972
@johnnylocal Duke had some good games in Denver, i think people just assumed Johnson because of the Seattle connection.

RGIII is the most swagged out QB I've ever seen

CF8kwh2VAAAv9uP.jpg

oh sorry no question just mentioning first time poster long time reader :-)

Welcome aboard. Make sure you read and follow the rules. Have fun.  Have thick skin and by all means, have fun. Some of these guys are just messing with you.

Oh, I almost forgot, there is a fee for joining. You can send $1,000 to my pay-pal account.  I collect the money around here.  I'll send you the details later.  Once you pay your fee, Jumbo will send you a T-Shirt. But remember, you have to pay first.

Not surprising to me that a healthy Ihenacho is getting first team reps.

@OlSkool1972 Loving, he promised to put in the work and here's the Duke!

The Duke has arrived. A-number 1:

Theduke.jpeg

Granted...Glass man probably got hurt stepping into his car

Also, were ppl expecting Jeron to start? Isn't he a career ST'er?

I'll never forget Wk 1 from last year. Dude is the living embodiment of the Madden injury system. Gets hurt after like his first catch.

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 5m5 minutes ago

In a non-contact scrimmage, RGIII gets two first downs, the second on a nice rollout pass to Grant, then misses Garcon on a third dow

Dianna Marie Russini @NBCdianna 12m12 minutes ago

Pot Roast. #Redskins

CF8mD3bW0AEoRJa.jpg

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 13m13 minutes ago

Pierre Garçon went down on the sideline. David Amerson helped him up, and seemed a bit apologetic for bringing 88 down #RedskinsTalk

michael phillips @michaelpRTD 16m16 minutes ago

As was the case to end last year, Colt McCoy is QB2. Cousins is the third-stringer.

NFLTradeRumors.co @nfltrade_rumors 2m2 minutes ago

#Cowboys Officially Sign WR A.J. Jenkins http://bit.ly/1IY5T9o 

Dan Steinberg @dcsportsbog 3m3 minutes ago

Pierre Garcon's growing pizza empire is about more than just dough http://wapo.st/1cXXtkh 

CF8o25xWYAE42qs.jpg

Fifty Gut @FiftyGutBlog 4m4 minutes ago

Fifty Gut retweeted HarryFoxSports LLC

I thought Big Bake was massive...Knighton ECLIPSES him. #RunStuffersOnDeck

Fifty Gut added,

HarryFoxSports LLC @sugewhite94
Big man ...#Potroast

JP Finlay @JPFinlayCSN 34s34 seconds ago

I just asked Kirk Cousins if he's the backup to RG3. He said "that's a good question for Jay." #RedskinsTalk

Tarik El-Bashir @TarikCSN 2m2 minutes ago

#Redskins CB DeAngelo Hall (Achilles) says he plans to be full go in training camp.

CSN Redskins @CSNRedskins 5m5 minutes ago

Live at 1:30 p.m.: Jay Gruden speaks at #Redskins OTAs http://ow.ly/Ns9r6  #RedskinsTalk

CF8pritW8AArTj2.jpg

Archived