Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Haszard County: The official '15 OTA's/Camp Twitter thread, Duke & the Schreff, Boss Hog!

SWFLSkins

mark schlereth @markschlereth 9m9 minutes ago

mark schlereth retweeted Kenny Clawson

Cuz it entertains me.

mark schlereth added,

Kenny Clawson @Kennyc78
@markschlereth mark why do you even reply to these haters? I'm a big fan!! Very knowledgeable about the game!!

mark schlereth @markschlereth 11m11 minutes ago

mark schlereth retweeted Sergio Detroit

Thanks he's the Iowa Cubs

mark schlereth added,

Sergio Detroit @Meanbean888
@markschlereth no been following but it's easy to miss. Dude, is your son still with Tigers? Congrats putting product on shelf. will try it

mark schlereth @markschlereth 12m12 minutes ago

mark schlereth retweeted Big Johnson

I own some apple and it's doing quite well thank you!

mark schlereth added,

Big Johnson @bigjohnson47
@markschlereth Mark could own Apple and it would suck.

mark schlereth @markschlereth 15m15 minutes ago

mark schlereth retweeted EBO

I own Ronco!

mark schlereth added,

EBO @EastBayOutlaw
@markschlereth hi Mark. Are you a football guy, or a employee for Ronco?

mark schlereth @markschlereth 16m16 minutes ago

mark schlereth retweeted Big Johnson

Thank you!

mark schlereth added,

Big Johnson @bigjohnson47
@markschlereth you suck during a normal weekend....you suck even more over Memorial Day weekend.

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 23m23 minutes ago

Here's a schedule of the OTAs set to be held by NFL clubs this week http://wp.me/p14QSB-9MkT

Washington Redskins @Redskins 33m33 minutes ago

#Redskins rookie Preston Smith looking forward to working with #Redskins coaches. MORE | http://redsk.in/1Q59WPY 

CFzLdAeUIAAK2e_.jpg

Personally I'm excited in seeing him and Jones in the backfield at the same time, perhaps in the pistol as it could unlock a number of different options/looks for a defense to defend. Especially if Jordan Reed can stay healthy all year and having Jackson and Garcon......all the sudden we could have a very versatile offenses if the play calling and execution is done right.   

Very reasonable and fair post TWW ...we would have a punchers chance of making the playoffs if the pieces fall as you describe..HTTR!!

Very reasonable and fair post TWW ...we would have a punchers chance of making the playoffs if the pieces fall as you describe..HTTR!!

Garcons can block but reed and jackson.......going to be tough to run out of that formation

ProFootballTalk @ProFootballTalk 2m2 minutes ago

Art Rooney II believes NFL can hold games in Mexico and Germany "within the next five years" http://wp.me/p14QSB-9Mk7

That's just stupid!  Keep the 32 teams IN the US. To force teams to fly to Europe or even Mexico during a 16 game season is just ridiculous. The NFL should have continued to back and improve NFL-Europe if this was their desire. Mexico?  Do they really like the REAL game of FOOTBALL, anyway? I know some of them are big supporters of Dallass, but that doesn't make them any different from the rest of the fairweather Dallass fans.

I did some traveling around Europe about 15 years ago and was shocked at how many Redskin fans I encountered. Maybe it was because I'm a fan but they seem to far outnumber other team's fans.

That's just stupid!  Keep the 32 teams IN the US. To force teams to fly to Europe or even Mexico during a 16 game season is just ridiculous. The NFL should have continued to back and improve NFL-Europe if this was their desire. Mexico?  Do they really like the REAL game of FOOTBALL, anyway? I know some of them are big supporters of Dallass, but that doesn't make them any different from the rest of the fairweather Dallass fans.

What I find silly about the whole deal is the league only has 32 teams and a number of which are in markets that can barely support an NFL team or from an opportunity cost standpoint they're ignoring markets where the league, players, and the teams can make a lot more money by moving to?  I understand its harder to move NFL teams then some other sports, and many teams have long history in areas which once seemed sufficient to support a team (Buffalo), but Jacksonville made less financially in 1995 then it does today.

What I find silly about the whole deal is the league only has 32 teams and a number of which are in markets that can barely support an NFL team or from an opportunity cost standpoint they're ignoring markets where the league, players, and the teams can make a lot more money by moving to?  I understand its harder to move NFL teams then some other sports, and many teams have long history in areas which once seemed sufficient to support a team (Buffalo), but Jacksonville made less financially in 1995 then it does today.

Which brings up the next topic: WHY is the NFL so hot to get another team back on L.A.?!  They've had two teams in the past and they didn't support either of them. I know it's the largest (second largest?) TV market in the country, but that city has a long history of NOT supporting their NFL teams. That's why both of them moved out! The NFL is currently run by complete morons!

Which brings up the next topic: WHY is the NFL so hot to get another team back on L.A.?!  They've had two teams in the past and they didn't support either of them. I know it's the largest (second largest?) TV market in the country, but that city has a long history of NOT supporting their NFL teams. That's why both of them moved out! The NFL is currently run by complete morons!

I completely agree. LA is a terrible place for a football team. There had even been rumors that maybe the Chargers were on the move. In baseball, it works because there are 132 games per season, so who cares if no one shows up for half of them. But, with football you need a lot of support every week. Neither the Rams or the Raiders got that when they weren't unbelievably good.

LA just doesn't care about the NFL, especially if their team isn't competitive. That's not the case everywhere. That's why Green Bay still has a team after a few decades of terrible football. The Packers ARE life there, and if someone's never been, it's worth a Sunday. The entire town is green and gold EVERYDAY and each street is named after former coaches and players.

When you have a town of millions can't get people to go to games, sometimes they just don't need a team. I think part of the problem is, no one wants to deal with traffic on the 10 on the weekends, since they have to deal with it every weekday. So, unless they're watching a winning team, no one wants to show up.

Real estate is just too expensive in that town to want to build a stadium for a half-assed fan base, IMO.

I did some traveling around Europe about 15 years ago and was shocked at how many Redskin fans I encountered. Maybe it was because I'm a fan but they seem to far outnumber other team's fans.

Hmm, where exactly in Europe? I only ask because i recently lived in London to complete an internship, and I encountered very few redskin fans, and was a bit surprised. There was only one place in London that showed every NFL game, and my roommates and I went every sunday. Encountered one skins fan from Scotland and few other "temporary' fans who were Americans in London on business. Was a bit depressing

Redskins fans are everywhere.

I remember a couple of years ago I was at a camping in France. Very small one. In the middel of nowhere. After a couple of days I see these guys throwing a football. Walk up to one of them. Have little chat and he tells his dad is 'skins fan. So I walk to his dad and we talked about Jason Campbell and Skins stuff. Was such a nice moment.

They where from Germany. So Dutch Skins fan meets a German Skins fan in the middle of nowhere in France.

I was in Bergen, Norway of all places a couple of years ago walking around and I see a young kid walking around  wearing a Kerrigan jersey.

I am from across the pond in England as many of

you know, but you might not know that I have been a member of the Washington Redskins UK Surporters

Club for going on 12 years . We currently have over

500 members and it keeps growing. Plus there are 100 ' s

of Redskins fans who are not in the club which is not

bad at all .

What coach will have biggest impact on #Redskins roster this year? Let @Russellmania980 know NOW on ESPN980

@ESPNRadio980 @Russellmania980 Tie between Callahan and the addition by subtraction with Haz being gone. Improves whole D automatically.

@SkinsGoldPants @ESPNRadio980 @Russellmania980 Yeah the Haz stats over his career were not good....That alone makes the D better, promise.

Archived