Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Expected win totals know that FA (the important part) is finished as well as the draft?

The Wicked Wop

Win Total - Post FA (mostly) & Draft  

169 members have voted

1. 1. After our FA (the major part) & the Draft, how many wins do you think the Skīns will have

• 11 or more
    • 9 - 10
    • 7 - 8
    • 5 - 6
    • 4 or less

Not that I disagree with your assessment, but Vegas does not know football.  Odds are simply set by where people are placing their money.  I don't know if I would say people know what they are doing.

Anyway, between 5-8 wins.  Like most people say if RG3 shows he can quarterback well in a non option scheme then 10-6.

Agreed and its a crap shoot so who knows. I think one thing that can't be denied is we did have a good talent upgrade this offseason.  if we can play constantly this year than then the last 2 years will become a distant memory even if it doesn't translate in a big jump in wins this season

Agreed and its a crap shoot so who knows. I think one thing that can't be denied is we did have a good talent upgrade this offseason. if we can play constantly this year than then the last 2 years will become a distant memory even if it doesn't translate in a big jump in wins this season

Yeah, consistency (I'm assuming that's what you meant) would be a great thing... assuming it's not consistently bad. Just looking professional and competitive would be a big leap forward in my book, regardless of wins.

I feel like our dline and corners are a clear notch above last year (and both units should help eachother). Safeties are a bit of a wild card, but I thinks there's a decent chance we see better play there if only because the aforementioned units perform better.

Oline should be a notch better simply adding Scherff to the lineup.

The biggest factor (obviously) is going to be QB. Another year in the same system, one tailored a bit more to his strengths, should help Griffin (or Cousins/McCoy) quite a bit IMO. We'll see.

This thread is so negative. After we start 3-1, it'll be like after the jags game last year and all the 6 and under guys will be the loudest "I told you we'd be good" posters.

I actually remember it being the opposite.  All the "gruden is a slamdunk head coach!" turning in to "gruden should still be coaching in the arena league!"

Come on, guys!  Connor Halliday will lead us to the promised land!  We'll be 13-3, with a first round bye.  Those 3 losses will be in weeks 1 through 3 when Bobby Griffin is our leader.

Lock it up.  Championship.

Considering the breaking news about our franchise QB giving up the game, I guess I should amend my projection.

We'll be "5-11, not very good!"

• 7 months later...

Crow eating time.

I didn't think we'd make 6 wins, Its not that I doubted kurt, I doubted our depth at other positions that mattered.

The difference has been Scot McCloughan

I only hope we can keep this momentum into this year.

Playoffs will be fun to watch, but everything from here is Gravy for me.

Hail to the Redskins!

Archived