Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Alien: Covenant Trailer 1st post

steveo21

Im telling ya. You're in for a treat. They are not showing  a lot  :) That is still not the ultimate XENO. The bio mech xeno is not in the picture. A lot of twist to this. Youngchew! Have faith brother! This is nothin like AVP or Alien 3-4. They moved the date up for this film for a good reason. Confidence and great feedback from test audiences.

Edited by steveo21
  • Like 1

It takes place after Prometheus. The crews shipped gets rocked by an astroid. Then they receive a distress call from  a Weyland ship at the planet Paradise a  Beacon from David and Shaw, One ship parts. Danny Mcbrides character stays behind. If you look Closesl to the trailer you see what Shaw did to the engineers, She killed the planet with the payload of goo after finding out they wanted to destroy earth. How much spoilers do you want?

Just know David has been a bad boy on the the planet an experimenting with different lifeforms and that black goo. truly frightening stuff. He is playing god.

eng.jpg

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 2/3/2017 at 2:29 AM, Momma There Goes That Man said:

What is the point of this movie? I thought t was going to be a continuation of Prometheus then a continuation after Aliens and now I don't know what the hell it is or what it's purpose is supposed to be. 

Now it's a reboot? 

Sigh...

The true origins of the xenomorphs, it looks like a reboot of Prometheus. I myself still can't figure out how could they cut the power ? :unsure: I hope they won't release anymore trailer unless we might figure out the all movie.

This trailer #2 makes me think of the island of Dr Moreau :ph34r:

See the broken trees here, this is a sign of an inhabited planet.

covenant-5.jpg?itok=DaokaAY0

You can see structures in the background

MV5BNWVkNTRkZDMtMzRhMC00OWVmLTlhYTMtNGE4

Edited by FrFan
  • Like 2

32 minutes ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Zero chance that Covenant isn't a better movie than Prometheus.  Hang in there, fellas.

Ugh.  Do we have any news beyond Covenant?  Isn't there already a third installment of the Prometheus storyline set in stone?

1 hour ago, TryTheBeal! said:

Zero chance that Covenant isn't a better movie than Prometheus.  Hang in there, fellas.

26 minutes ago, youngchew said:

Ugh.  Do we have any news beyond Covenant?  Isn't there already a third installment of the Prometheus storyline set in stone?

Ridley Scott: Prometheus 3 or 4 Will Connect Back to Alien Franchise

"The quotes are translated via The Guardian from German, and when asked if his Prometheus movies will directly tie into Alien, Scott said they would, but not until a third or fourth Prometheus.

“Yes, but it will not be the next one. It will be in the one after this one or maybe even a fourth film before we get back into the Alien franchise.”"
:taz::744:
Edited by FrFan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, FrFan said:

“Yes, but it will not be the next one. It will be in the one after this one or maybe even a fourth film before we get back into the Alien franchise.”"
:taz::744:

This pleases Burke :)

14491-422-1.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
40 minutes ago, Momma There Goes That Man said:

So the movie takes place on the Engineer homeworld? 

That movie just looks more exciting than what was shown in the actual trailer 

And David is about to unleash the fury.....