Washington Football Team Logo
Extremeskins

Skins tell Gruden told he'll be back in 2015

BuhBuhBiggie

Unless you can actually identify good guys in this organization, then I'm going to feel safe in assuming all leaks are coming from the bad guys.

There aren't any good guys.

Vinny Cerratto actually looks good.

Remember Brandon Lloyd and Malcomb Kelly?

The list goes on and on.  There is one common denominator.  And every year we throw someone under the bus.  Again, not saying Gruden is a good coach, but hellfire.  Are you ****ing kidding me?  Is it RG3?  Gruden?  Kyle Shanny?  Mike Shanny?  Haslett?  Greg Williams?  Jim Zorn?  Spurrier?  Schotty?  Greg Williams?  Mike Nolan?  Marvin Lewis had a number 1 defense until he came here.  Jason Taylor?   Double Nickels?  Antonio Pierce?  Ryan Clark?  The list is long and amusing.

The list goes on and on.  There is one common denominator.  And every year we throw someone under the bus.  Again, not saying Gruden is a good coach, but hellfire.  Are you ****ing kidding me?  Is it RG3?  Gruden?  Kyle Shanny?  Mike Shanny?  Haslett?  Greg Williams?  Jim Zorn?  Spurrier?  Schotty?  Greg Williams?  Mike Nolan?  Marvin Lewis had a number 1 defense until he came here.  Jason Taylor?   Double Nickels?  Antonio Pierce?  Ryan Clark?  The list is long and amusing.

The problem is Snyder. I doubt anyone disagrees with that. But there's nothing we can do about it. So the hope is we get rid of all the bad hires until Dan lucks into a good one. And Allen and Gruden are definitively bad at their jobs imo. Very bad.

The problem is Snyder. I doubt anyone disagrees with that. But there's nothing we can do about it. So the hope is we get rid of all the bad hires until Dan lucks into a good one. And Allen and Gruden are definitively bad at their jobs imo. Very bad.

Agreed, but a number of people disagree.

Robert proved once again that he is as capable, and more so to run this offense yesterday as Colt or Kirk. An improved O-line will help him in 2015. He is under contract anyway. The last thing this team needs to do is waste draft picks on a quarterback.

Exhibit A.

Totally misses the problem.  It's so much bigger than Robert.

You forgot about Laverneus Coles and his big screen TV.

You forgot about Laverneus Coles and his big screen TV.

Thanks, I can add that to my thread.

I don't think that's fair. He's talking about players, nothing wrong with that. We are here to discuss the Redskins.

Well discussing players is exactly why we are bad.  I hear ya, but it's much more than what players we have.  We have been talking about players since Danny arrived.  If we had a heart, we would cut Robert.

So does this really mean Griffin is out?

If Jay does the smart thing and develops Griffin, then I am good with this, if this means Griffin goes, well then that's not good.

Remember that Gregg Williams was replacing Gibbs too, right?

I wouldn't count on Gruden sticking around just yet.

What they should've said when asked on Grudens status is that "We've gotta watch some tape"

So does this really mean Griffin is out?

If Jay does the smart thing and develops Griffin, then I am good with this, if this means Griffin goes, well then that's not good.

My guess (and it's purely a guess, mind you) is that they bring Griffin back. But, with the way Gruden clearly doesn't have an interest in the way he plays, or have the ability/desire to call plays that work to his strengths, and the fact that he, frankly, even seems to have some level of personal dislike of him, I just can't see how it's a good idea, or how it's going to end up working out well.

Then there is no point in this board existing because all we can talk about is how bad Danny is.

Or we can talk football and stop throwing players, GM's, defensive coordinators, coaches, etc under the bus.  Novel concept huh?  The board doesn't exist to ruin careers.

Or we can talk football and stop throwing players, GM's, defensive coordinators, coaches, etc under the bus.  Novel concept huh?  The board doesn't exist to ruin careers.

Well, I don't know that there's a need to throw anyone under any buses (except one), but we can still talk about whether players or coaches are good or not.

And the quote you were using was one in defense of Griffin anyway.

I bet that was Gruden's reaction too.

Your right, he is probably thinking "I signed this one year 25 million dollar contract and now it looks like I'm going to have to put two years in". I don't know if he can tear Griffin apart much more than he already has in trying to get fired, maybe he will run over Griffin's dog on the way to work or start insulting his wife.

Dear Lord I hope this is so wide of the mark it's coming down in Russia as this would be the single worst possible thing Snyder could do.

This would finish Robert here. I mean he'd be here next year. But under a Coach who openly doesn't want him and who openly has said he hasn't wanted to play him all year. Not to mention this set's us back yet another year under Gruden's complete incompetence.

Here's to another 3 win season or worse if true.

Here's hoping and praying the truth is the exact opposite of this.

Please Danny. Even you can't be THIS stupid.

Hail.

Dear Lord I hope this is so wide of the mark it's coming down in Russia as this would be the single worst possible thing Snyder could do.

This would finish Robert here. I mean he'd be here next year. But under a Coach who openly doesn't want him and who openly has said he hasn't wanted to play him all year. Not to mention this set's us back yet another year under Gruden's complete incompetence.

Here's to another 3 win season or worse if true.

Here's hoping and praying the truth is the exact opposite of this.

Please Danny. Even you can't be THIS stupid.

Hail.

Hey, look at the bright side. If Grallen are back, the offseason's all about making 2015 good enough to save jobs. Maybe they pull it off, go 7-9 and stick around until 2016.

I'm always here to cheer ya up, buddy.

Hey, look at the bright side. If Grallen are back, the offseason's all about making 2015 good enough to save jobs. Maybe they pull it off, go 7-9 and stick around until 2016.

I'm always here to cheer ya up, buddy.

That actually might work out,  Even if we ended up building for now, with 1st rounders again I've got to think we'll start adding some more talent around the team...hopefully.  We tend to hit on those, amazingly enough.

If Gruden is here through 2016, he might actually get a chance to get his QB in the 2016 draft, whoever that might be, and get the system Gruden needs installed, installed.

I'm certainly not optimistic, but I can see a faint glimmer of hope if we end up somewhere around .500 next year, provided Gruden can find his Dalton 2.0 by 2016 (barring some miraculous RGIII turnaround).

This would finish Robert here. I mean he'd be here next year. But under a Coach who openly doesn't want him and who openly has said he hasn't wanted to play him all year.

Any quotes to support this openly saying he doesn't want or hadn't wanted Griffin?

It's encouraging to see that the Redskins won't make the mistake of parting with a new HC only after his first year. On the other hand, if this means parting ways with RGIII, I'll be extremely upset. While RGIII has seemingly regressed since his rookie year, I still think that in the long run he is the best QB on our roster. But what do I know? I'm just a lowly, depressed fan hoping we soon find a way to get back to the Super Bowl. And I can realistically say that that is not happening anytime soon. :(

Archived